• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chickens

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chickens

......as a commodity.

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    ......as a commodity.
    This thread will require pictures.

Comment

what about soy and corn farma? Dont want to leave the MB and Ont boys out.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        This thread will require pictures.
        Thinking about the beans?

Comment

I think I scared Blaithin away with my request to provide me her mailing address in a private message to send her those two pair of unused rooster pecker underwear.

I understand if she doesn't want me knowing where she lives, but I could always send them to where she works to help her maintain her anonymity.

Always willing to oblige.

Comment

I think I scared Blaithin away with my request to provide me her mailing address in a private message to send her those two pair of unused rooster pecker underwear.

I understand if she doesn't want me knowing where she lives, but I could always send them to where she works to help her maintain her anonymity.

Be easier to find me at work than with my mailing address!

Comment

I think I'm fairly close to where she works, send them to me, and I can personally deliver them for her at work. I promise to be very discrete, and not make a big scene. I will even try to find a volunteer or two to wear them while I present them, just so there is no confusion as to how to use them properly.

I'm sure we will both recieve a christmas card in exhange for our generosity.

Comment

I think I'm fairly close to where she works, send them to me, and I can personally deliver them for her at work. I promise to be very discrete, and not make a big scene. I will even try to find a volunteer or two to wear them while I present them, just so there is no confusion as to how to use them properly.

I'm sure we will both recieve a christmas card in exhange for our generosity.
                You would make the guys year if you brought me two guys in pecker thongs to work.

Although they probably won’t be that surprised by it 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                  You would make the guys year if you brought me two guys in pecker thongs to work.

Although they probably won’t be that surprised by it 😂
                  If all of the guys you work with would be that excited to see such a site , It would explain why you had to look further afield to find a potential husband. It sounds like you might all be on the same team, so to speak.

Comment

If all of the guys you work with would be that excited to see such a site , It would explain why you had to look further afield to find a potential husband. It sounds like you might all be on the same team, so to speak.
                    They would enjoy it for the humour. Not necessarily because it made them excited. They’re typical men, penis jokes are the go to think most of the time.

I bought one a penis keychain when I went to a Telus Spark and he made a joke I was going just to see peniis. However he cannot pull off a penis keychain so I ended up with it. 😆 (no pun intended there either)

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                      They would enjoy it for the humour. Not necessarily because it made them excited. They’re typical men, penis jokes are the go to think most of the time.

I bought one a penis keychain when I went to a Telus Spark and he made a joke I was going just to see peniis. However he cannot pull off a penis keychain so I ended up with it. 😆 (no pun intended there either)
                      i bet you keep those guys on their toes

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...