• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the information.
    https://www.reminiapk.com/ [COLOR="#F9F9F9 Remini[/COLOR]

Comment

New multi year high in the Nov continuous this morning. took out 654.60 made on Sept 14, 2012.
      Next highs were made in July 2008

Comment

i don't follow it to close because i am marketing handicapped, but what was the highest that the canola futures have ever been on any month through this run ?

Comment

850 may and 779 July today if you have a positive basis July is 19 a bushel may very nice a bushel.

Comment

little bit we have is nexera with a +67 , july
            so is $850 highest futures ever?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              little bit we have is nexera with a +67 , july
              so is $850 highest futures ever?
              There are charts showing prices as high as 1101 in 1974

At that time production for the whole of Canada was in the 1-2 million tonne range.
              Canola was still in development stage

Comment

Triggered another 10% of my canola this morning at 19.54, flipped the remaining 15% of the contract to July with a +86 basis. Looking for 20+ dollars for the remaining bushels.

Comment

Might have been mentioned elsewhere...

Expanded limits in canola futures today. July up as much as $36

Comment

Bunge over 22 bucks this morning.

Comment

Talked to a buyer yesterday, he asked how conditions were for seeding ..
                      I said it’s dry and cold enough that I spotted a camel and a penguin in the same field .. he did not know what to say lol

Comment

Bidens inflation taking hold in all commodities now. Supply and demand are out the window. Have no idea what those numbers even are anymore. Commodities trading like bitcoin, place to park cash before it devalues.

Comment

Is this morning's move weather? Are they just realizing that forecasters are canceling rain after they forecast it? Same M O as last year. Forecast rain 10 days out, then reduce it the closer we get to the rain date, then cancel it all 2 or 3 days before.

Comment

Few yrs ago crushers were saying no crush margins?
                            So how does 22 buck canola compute now?

Comment

Price of soy oil has more than doubled since last August, so today’s numbers for canola are in line.

Comment

For what it's worth canola cooking oil at the local Co-op has about doubled in price in the last few months.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...