• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agriville Direction

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agriville Direction

I am curious...is this site going to continue with the same 2-3 posters starting threads clearly to stir the pot? Cutting and pasting the same shit, pushing the same buttons about Moe, Trump and Covid....at this stage I dont know what is more annoying, the shit disturbers or the fact that guys keep falling for the same crap and actually reply to this bullshit every time.

Yeah im guilty try to post same ole same ole marketing stuff boring as batshitze.

And yep occasional of topic stuff guilty as well.

Guess youvsaw me post below.

When will admin get the message, or do they even read the content.

Im hearing ya mate.

Hey look on the bright side climate change aint been mentioned for yonks.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
      Yeah im guilty try to post same ole same ole marketing stuff boring as batshitze.

And yep occasional of topic stuff guilty as well.

Guess youvsaw me post below.

When will admin get the message, or do they even read the content.

Im hearing ya mate.

Hey look on the bright side climate change aint been mentioned for yonks.
      I really enjoy your posts....I actually learn something new from a farmer on a different continent!

Comment

Goodtime. We already had this discussion and it was decided by the administrators that commodity marketing is fine as a catch all that includes current events and politics.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Goodtime. We already had this discussion and it was decided by the administrators that commodity marketing is fine as a catch all that includes current events and politics.
          I have no problem with politics on here...you missed the point.

Comment

I guess your real point is that you don't want to hear anything negative said about Moe, Trump or how bad Covid is getting and what it might mean for healthcare? If not, then maybe shut off the social media and the TV and return to whatever you are doing. Then maybe you wont be so irritated?

Comment

Thing that drew me to Agriville was a marketing Thread about wheat barley canola.

Most sites are beans and corn

Also similar farming methods machinery but at same time way different.

Theres plenty of sites for political arguments apart from AV.

Comment

Blaithin, time for another Turkey photo!

Comment

Chuck your threads will all have chicken photos on them 😂

Turkey Vulture already got deleted!

Here he is again. Consider my chickens a sign I read a thread, it’s repetitive and not worth a comment, and I’ve moved on to an ag topic.

Comment

I come here for Ag talk from close to home and surrounding provinces and its great to here from farmers from other countries also and wish there were more. Politics is interesting to a certain point but this is really getting sick with the constant arguing.
                    Just a question for Chuck and DML and Tweety and company. Why don't you guys ever post any Ag relevant information?

Comment

The solution is simple. Don't fall for their bait. Posters who are just here to stir the pot will lose interest if no one responds.
                      If someone has no intention of learning, keeping an open mind, or seeing the other side, then responding is just feeding their ego, with nothing gained, except ensuring that they will continue to come back for more.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                        The solution is simple. Don't fall for their bait. Posters who are just here to stir the pot will lose interest if no one responds.
                        If someone has no intention of learning, keeping an open mind, or seeing the other side, then responding is just feeding their ego, with nothing gained, except ensuring that they will continue to come back for more.
                        Aye. Just post chickens!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          I guess your real point is that you don't want to hear anything negative said about Moe, Trump or how bad Covid is getting and what it might mean for healthcare? If not, then maybe shut off the social media and the TV and return to whatever you are doing. Then maybe you wont be so irritated?
                          Once again you are being a cancer with every thread you post in.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                            Aye. Just post chickens!

Or underwear

Previous postcwas vielded attempt at humour so deleted it mate.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                              Or underwear
                              I don’t have enough underwear for photos. Lots of chickens though.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...