• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scott Moe congratulates Biden but gets blasted on Twitter?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott Moe congratulates Biden but gets blasted on Twitter?

Scott Moe did the right thing congratulated soon to be President joe Biden but gets blasted on Twitter.

Do they not want a good relationship with the USA? Wonder how many agrivators post there. Lol sponsored by the Buffalo party quacks?

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
    Scott Moe did the right thing congratulated soon to be President joe Biden but gets blasted on Twitter.

Do they not want a good relationship with the USA? Wonder how many agrivators post there. Lol sponsored by the Buffalo party quacks?
    Do you ever post anything without name calling?

Comment

When you start saying the turnip is wrong for doing it I will stop. He’s set the example that has become the norm. But you haven’t called out any of rhe turnip supporters have you. What does that make you? What name?

Comment

Probably some of the twitterati wanted Moe to tell Biden he lost and all the mail in ballots were a fraud? LOL

Except Moe just ran a successful campaign and received support through mail in ballots too!

Some of the posters on Agrisilly tried to tell us that we shouldn't be concerned with Donald and what happens in the US. And then some of the same people are pissed because Donald lost and now they are sure it was because of fraud! I guess what happens in the US does matter?
        Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 12, 2020, 07:51.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Probably some of the twitterati wanted Moe to tell Biden he lost and all the mail in ballots were a fraud! LOL

Except Moe just ran a successful campaign and received support through mail in ballots too!

Some of the posters on Agrisilly tried to tell us that we shouldn't be concerned with Donald and what happens in the US. And then some of the same people are pissed because Donald lost and now they are sure it was because of fraud! I guess what happens in the US does matter?
          Trudeau and company are already planning on ramping up the climate change agenda now that they think Biden is ahead in the election. Tax Tax Tax.

Comment

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2020/10/18/whose-great-reset-fight-for-our-future-technocracy-vs-republic/

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
              Trudeau and company are already planning on ramping up the climate change agenda now that they think Biden is ahead in the election. Tax Tax Tax.
              Vote them out then. Or maybe you don’t support voting any more? You said now that Biden is ahead. No it’s over.
              But tell me why we have a sales tax on everything here? Why didn’t we get on board for a farm rebate for the carbon tax on drying grain for example? Or are we to only select certain taxes as being good if they are from sask party and others from the liberals as bad. I agree rhe carbon tax is ridiculous doesn’t make sense. But I also see a gross tax on us farmers from rhe provincial government.

Comment

Did u guys listen to yourself for the last 4 years man I never seen such Hypocrites wow !!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevinglyfos View Post
                  Did u guys listen to yourself for the last 4 years man I never seen such Hypocrites wow !!
                  Maybe write something that makes sense?
                  I ve known turnip was a dud from before he got elected. Still do or are you referring to something else?

Short box kelvin called a name. Where are you? Did you leave? Lmao
                  Last edited by the big wheel; Nov 12, 2020, 08:12.

Comment

Politics in Saskatchewan getting interesting you have rhe extreme right calling out the premier for doing something I thought he was proper to do and a good move.
                    Is this rhe Buffalo party at work backstabbing the premier or maybe not backstabbing trying to rile the phenatics here? The USA election has profound consequences on elections here.

Comment

Originally posted by shortbox View Post
                      Do you ever post anything without name calling?
                      Agriville certainly illustrates how social media further divides people and pushes them further apart rather than creating consensus and bringing them together. Twitter has created a platform where many post before really thinking. Traditionally before a politician gave a news release or a response it was properly vetted, now I think there are times when they just say whatever they are thinking at that moment. In Canada there used to be a very large compromising middle, now we are much more partisan and growing more so everyday. I am certainly as guilty as anyone in this regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                        Agriville certainly illustrates how social media further divides people and pushes them further apart rather than creating consensus and bringing them together. Twitter has created a platform where many post before really thinking. Traditionally before a politician gave a news release or a response it was properly vetted, now I think there are times when they just say whatever they are thinking at that moment. In Canada there used to be a very large compromising middle, now we are much more partisan and growing more so everyday. I am certainly as guilty as anyone in this regard.
                        So how can we change that? I m not interested in the extreme of either but it seems you have to be if you want to vote there is no other option. The extreme right and left well get their point out mostly false statements because well they are extreme. People in the middle are generally more uneasy getting involved? Or maybe just don’t feel they have a party that represents them

I m guilty also shouldn’t use so many adjectives to describe people but I got tired of taking it all the time so said fk it those that want to do it let’s do it. Yet have you noticed people. Get called out only by political preference as in I can say the same thing as a for right supporter but will get called out by the far right and the other guy not. And it happens the other way also with the far left.

How do we even start rhe talk about the Buffalo party they don’t want to admit they are far right they don’t want to make rhe sask party lose really but yet they don’t think rhe sask party is extreme enough. They re following the turnip cult platform.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                          When it is a consistent pattern of personal attacks and name calling, please don’t call it partisanship.

There used to be a middle. Now it is all varying levels of leftism. In Canada you have the left party, the Uber left party, and the communists, followed by the worship the trees ultra uber left party.

There is no centre because they all shifted left. Being a simple conservative now gets one branded as an alt right person.

Comment

So classify these parties
                            Provincial
                            Conservative
                            Sask party
                            Ndp
                            Buffalo
                            Federal
                            Liberals
                            Conservatives
                            Ndp
                            Green

And what issues do you want to dominate a political party?
                            Ie
                            Economy
                            Agriculture
                            Abortion
                            Etc

Comment

So classify these parties
                              Provincial
                              Conservative
                              Sask party
                              Ndp
                              Buffalo
                              Federal
                              Liberals
                              Conservatives
                              Ndp
                              Green

And what issues do you want to dominate a political party?
                              Ie
                              Economy
                              Agriculture
                              Abortion
                              Etc
                              Provincial
                              Left
                              Left
                              Communist
                              Centre

Federal
                              Ultra left
                              Far left
                              Communist
                              Tree hugging ultra Uber left

The issues?

Common sense. All I ask for, is common sense. I see ZERO parties with a lick of common sense.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...