• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvest screen

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest screen

Anyone have one on their combine.
    How do you like it?
    Its 400 bucks less than a crop catcher.

Originally posted by Partners View Post
    How do you like it?
    I have a harvest screen I would sell for 1/2 price. Came with a combine and already had the Michels catcher, and prefer them

Comment

How do you like it?
      Tell you what. I have a Michels one and come get it for a brew house for good luck.

Comment

How do you like it?
        I got one, never tried the michels but the harvest one is ok. Saves a bunch and keeps the feeder house clean. Seems to get caked with dust when its tough, not so bad when its dry. Can still see over the top though. Easy install.

Comment

We have a couple harvest screens and like them. As said above they will get dirty and hard to see through but a operator “usually” never looks there.. they are usually looking further ahead. I found that when there is a strong side wind the harvest screen will let some air through and let the cnl go back in the header. While the crop catcher will send the cnl past the feeder house and onto the ground.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Straight cut P canola and you don't need those!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...