• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carbon tax

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Thanks Canada, from your abusive friend China.

[ATTACH]7211[/ATTACH]

Ford response condensed. Sounds like a lot of resistance growing.

that is right from the heart , as compared to that numbnuts ramblings that are 99 % lies

Comment

“Green scam”. Ford calls it. You guy get sucked back into debating carbon. Wealth transfer scam. Trudeau wants what is best for him. The WE deal was only a 1/5 of dollars of what the Canadian govt gave McBride and McCall.Trudeau came out with over $900000000.00 in his bank account after that deal. So if Trudeau is giving $15 billion to Climate change scam, that means he has to potential to receive $37500000000.00 which will probably be the biggest bribe in history. But something tells me he has already got much bigger bribes this year.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
        I'm not subscribed to Blacklocks Reporter but their headline says it all !

https://twitter.com/mindingottawa/status/1334856875289030658 https://twitter.com/mindingottawa/status/1334856875289030658

The "secret" figure @AAFC_Canada
        didn't want you to know! #CarbonTax will cost farmers $235M in 5 yrs says

Here's the Toronto Sun's column on the Blacklocks story.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/farmers-expected-to-shell-out-235m-for-carbon-tax https://torontosun.com/news/national/farmers-expected-to-shell-out-235m-for-carbon-tax
        This report was based on carbon taxes at $30, 40, 50 / tonne.

A tax rate of $170/tonne will be in another stratosphere.

Comment

The only way to avoid the carbon tax when it’s dark and cold. No doubt it would be against the law if everyone did it.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
            The only way to avoid the carbon tax when it’s dark and cold. No doubt it would be against the law if everyone did it.
            That works until the govt deploys the chimney smoke inspectors and your neighbors call the cops on you for having a fireplace.

I have enough grain to burn for the next 25 yrs. That works too.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
              I hope people actually listened to that Ford interview. I cant understand how all of our premier acceptance ratings are going down yet Trudeau is going up. My opinion is the opposite but then again I haven't taken a penny of Trudeau's covid handouts.
              Its really a testament to how many weak people there are in the country that they are unable to stand on their own feet for a couple months and have to run to the arms of a corrupt govt.

Lets see this week; vaccine failure, chinese troops training here and a 30% rise in cost of living

That should be enough to put any govt to bed. Not so here.

Other forces at work obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Its really a testament to how many weak people there are in the country that they are unable to stand on their own feet for a couple months and have to run to the arms of a corrupt govt.

Lets see this week; vaccine failure, chinese troops training here and a 30% rise in cost of living

That should be enough to put any govt to bed. Not so here.

Other forces at work obviously.
                Just wait and see how many people have to give back the govt hush money

Comment

No need to worry.
                  Turd bucket says we will get more money back that it will cost us..
                  Plus quarterly rebates now..
                  Nothing but good news boys..lol...

Comment

There are people hanging on by a thread with what covid is doing to them ,incomes being decimated , being stuck in quarantine and the list goes on really things out of their control and then the government dumps this on them These liberals are so out of touch with the middle class common folk , farmers or whoever if election was held today they would be thrown under the bus

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      Farm diesel is exempt. Natural gas used for farming operations could be exempt under provincial plans as well. If farmers can’t find efficiencies and adjust to higher carbon prices the provincial plans could pay farmers. Provincial plans could also pay for Carbon credits or allow farmers to sell them to those who need the offsets. No doubt higher carbon prices will affect us all. But so does climate change.

Fertilizer usage and nitrous oxide emissions are going to get more attention.
                      I am just curious Chuck. So how does climate change affect you on your farm?

Comment

Originally posted by J88 View Post
                        There are people hanging on by a thread with what covid is doing to them ,incomes being decimated , being stuck in quarantine and the list goes on really things out of their control and then the government dumps this on them These liberals are so out of touch with the middle class common folk , farmers or whoever if election was held today they would be thrown under the bus
                        Just before any election is called, there will be a Carbon tax rebate sent out to all of those deserving Liberal backers.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...