• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And away we go off topic

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And away we go off topic

Dow mini futures new all time high this morning
    Oil up 3 and a half bucks
    Gold down 45
    Grains are green
    Last edited by farming101; Nov 9, 2020, 13:33.

Pzizer tested a vaccine that is over 90% effective.

Comment

US election is "over".

Comment

Trump is out.
        World trade back on the mend
        The USA moving back to be leader and defender of democratic countries not dictator and communistic ones.

Comment

Trump is not officially out till Jan. So you have to wait a bit for the crash.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
            Trump is out.
            World trade back on the mend
            The USA moving back to be leader and defender of democratic countries not dictator and communistic ones.
            Yup back to antagonizing North Korea and Russia...and being China's bitch....americans still haven't understood what was given away for decades....

Politics is a long game ....

As an example look at the work Gerry Ritz did and how long it took for things to still be phucked up...

I will repeat for people that like running sprints instead of marathons....

1. Canada doesn't have mandatory sales reporting which is actually more important considering our prices are based off the american grain exchanges.

2. BRMs were changed under Ritz to prevent a massive payout in the event of a disaster because farmers margins were growing at the time....Guess what that massive payout is peanuts in todays world where Trudeau has spent 100s of billion on the general population...even it farmers were paid 5 billion ...its a drop in the pale...

3. While getting the payment for grain right away is great ...people have to look at what we are being paid ...1970s wages....and some companies dont pay for 10 to 30 days...farmers financing companies that receive government handouts regularly....its not better....

Just saying every one can be giddy over a Biden democratic win....but will it really be better??????

Sometimes the world needs an asshole to get rid of the shit going on....Trump happened to be that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
              Pzizer tested a vaccine that is over 90% effective.
              You mean Trump might have been right about a vaccine that would be ready sooner than later as he stated in a debate with Biden while Biden just laughed at him?

Comment

Money printing and vote printing seem to be the new growth industries.

Comment

USA has a larger trade deficit with China than before they didn’t do a dam thing except take off 2 bucks a bushel of our canola last year.

Watch the deals on arms and oil etc China saudis Russians and the Jews get all counties trump owes the half billion to rhat debt will be written off and Americans will pay it.

Comment

Looks like the virus is gone boys, right after the election, just like I called it.

Comment

Well this will be the third time I have sold calls on Pfizer stock over vaccine rumors. Unfortunately many wall street business leaders are enemies of the American people as the demoncrap party. This too smacks of collusion. Had such an announcement been made prior to the election, it would have been promises made and promise kept.
                      Last edited by ajl; Nov 9, 2020, 09:26.

Comment

all im gonna say is , what goes around , comes around
                        these dems are gonna have a lot of shit coming back to them in the next 4 years
                        may wish they had acted a little more "grown up"

Comment

The North American correspondent i follow in weekend papers called it almost spot on.

Ps hes a right leaning journo but non biased. Reports who he sees it.

Raised question over weekend is conservative poltics dying in usa or was it purely and simply corona virus.

Bit of both id suggest.

Meanwhile herein oz the elimination phase of corona getting talked about after the hard yards and lockdowns etc coming to a end.

Geographic location and small population guess has helped us and the sledge hammer to break a egg strategy may have worked. Protests and lockdown anger travel restrictions eased across Australia in varying degrees.

Right or wrong what we did who knows i changed my mind a zillion times.

If i was a cafe restaurant owner i would see things differently
                          Last edited by malleefarmer; Nov 9, 2020, 12:56.

Comment

Few probably worthless straw polls i see overnight.

Would you have corona vaccine when it comes available a over whelming yes like 92%

Guess anti vaxers only ones that wouldn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                              The North American correspondent i follow in weekend papers called it almost spot on.

Ps hes a right leaning journo but non biased. Reports who he sees it.

Raised question over weekend is conservative poltics dying in usa or was it purely and simply corona virus.

Bit of both id suggest.

Meanwhile herein oz the elimination phase of corona getting talked about after the hard yards and lockdowns etc coming to a end.

Geographic location and small population guess has helped us and the sledge hammer to break a egg strategy may have worked. Protests and lockdown anger travel restrictions eased across Australia in varying degrees.

Right or wrong what we did who knows i changed my mind a zillion times.

If i was a cafe restaurant owner i would see things differently
                              Republicans would have won if turnip wasn’t the candidate. The threat of a dictator, association with white supremicists, corruption, failed trade deals and someone that basically cannot manage anything including the virus just was too much. They appear to be afraid of him. Who knows mafia threats etc. He may run in 2024 they won’t win again.

Trump just canned one of rhe top chief of defence because he wouldn’t deploy troops against American citizens. Hopefully hasn’t replaced him with one that will.
                              Last edited by the big wheel; Nov 9, 2020, 13:22.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...