• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xmas dinners/parties

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xmas dinners/parties

Was at a Regina business waiting in-line while a fellow bought thousands of dollars of various gift cards. After about 20 minutes, he told me the gift cards were for Xmas dinners and parties. So I guess the cops will issue a lot of tickets - or will they?

Possibly in lieu of gifts or even going?
    My sister already stipulated cards only.
    Our family may not get together this year. Kid gets a runny nose and everyone stays home from work for a week. Company policy. Unpaid days for some.
    My elderly uncle's entire family self isolating for a week prior just so they can get together.
    We kinda forget how this affects us in the country so differently.
    Last edited by blackpowder; Nov 8, 2020, 12:16.

Comment

The rules set was for 28 days I think.If people follow rules in the next couple weeks Christmas should go as a normal Christmas family gatherings.If people refuse to wear masks and self distance then it will be another story.

Comment

And if anyone catches the common cold or whose allergies act up, someone loses a weeks pay. Or can't see Grampa.
        So no, Christmas wont be normal.

Comment

The OLD NORMAL is gone forever..
          Like the 70's...

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
            Like the 70's...
            I guess, if you want to lose a weeks pay for a common cold then ya this normal is great. As in SNAFU.
            Doesn't affect me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
              Like the 70's...
              Yes, the future is a soviet style existence for the masses and one big party for the elites. Communist flu is wonderful for controlling the masses.

Comment

Will be fine in the country. Cops don’t even respond when “real crimes” are in progress.....

Comment

We will meet as usual in our home. The leftist controllovirus fear mongers can try and break up our gathering and pry my turkey from my cold dead hands.

I can’t believe people would refuse to meet because of this oh so scary virus.

Comment

This will turn into a permitting system where you pay your $2800 Covid tax and have a Covid free gathering!!

It works for carbon so why not Covid?

Comment

Hey, don’t give them any ideas. Shhhh

Comment

Do not blame the government for the spread.People can stop the spread or they can boost the spread.The virus does not have a brain.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                          Do not blame the government for the spread.People can stop the spread or they can boost the spread.The virus does not have a brain.
                          It’s the people without a brain that do the spreading look at what nonsense and inconsideration is posted here in this site?
                          Then at rhe same time oh me oh my rhe economy is failing well duh do your small part to limit this thing and the economy will be better.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                            It’s the people without a brain that do the spreading look at what nonsense and inconsideration is posted here in this site?
                            Then at rhe same time oh me oh my rhe economy is failing well duh do your small part to limit this thing and the economy will be better.
                            It seems funny that we never see this kind of fear or response annually when flu season rolls around.
                            Oh but this virus is much more dangerous than the regular flu...
                            If thats the case, why has hardly a single cent, from any governments printing press, been spent on preparing for this. At this point they've had nearly 8 months.
                            No expanded icu capacity, no attempt at bringing in more health care workers, and alarmingly, not much for special measures in care homes.
                            Seems like the ones without a brain, are the ones willing to bow down, and obey anything the government preaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post
                              It seems funny that we never see this kind of fear or response annually when flu season rolls around.
                              Oh but this virus is much more dangerous than the regular flu...
                              If thats the case, why has hardly a single cent, from any governments printing press, been spent on preparing for this. At this point they've had nearly 8 months.
                              No expanded icu capacity, no attempt at bringing in more health care workers, and alarmingly, not much for special measures in care homes.
                              Seems like the ones without a brain, are the ones willing to bow down, and obey anything the government preaches.
                              is it fear to follow doctors orders? Is it smart not to follow doctors orders.?Seems to me social media cults have put fear into many making them believe it is a plot by someone who wants to take control of the world.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...