• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farm ranch related

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woodland View Post
    You live beside Torrington and haven’t put a toonie in the pot and toured the museum?? The kids really liked it when we stopped by a few years ago and checked it out. Also took a picture of the kids in a telephone booth there too since they’re nearly extinct. Your fire hydrants are quite unique as well. 😉
    I only ever seem to think to go in the off season when it’s shut.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
      A while back there was reality show American Farmer I think very average very scripted like all reality tv

Is only agriville could be made into a tv show fair share of characters of all descriptions on here.
      There was a west-central Saskatchewan farm with a show called “Dirtfarmers”.
      It was on CityTV, found it interesting.

Comment

Anyone remember when Manitoba had.... Pioneer Quest? Think that’s what it was called. The two city couples went out bushwhacking to live like pioneers in rural slough Manitoba.

Or there’s the classic Nothing Too Good For a Cowboy. One day I will find that show on something, somewhere!

Comment

We love Schitt’s Creek.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
            Anyone remember when Manitoba had.... Pioneer Quest? Think that’s what it was called. The two city couples went out bushwhacking to live like pioneers in rural slough Manitoba.

Or there’s the classic Nothing Too Good For a Cowboy. One day I will find that show on something, somewhere!
            Its on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post
              Mallee, I bet you would love Letterkenny. More eastern Ontario but so fun. It's on demand Crave TV here. Yo ho yo ho piratebay life for me can find it too.
              "How ya now? just kidding I don't give a F**K" best line ever.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...