• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoist a bud light for Jazz and company!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoist a bud light for Jazz and company!

Jazz's misplaced and ill informed predictions like his many and varied conspiracy theories were dead wrong!

The election is over. Trump lost and Covid is still here and getting worse.

Its time to hoist a bud light and say farewell to the "great" one and share your condolences with your bud.

Gloating isn’t appealing.

Comment

That's true! But this site site has never set a very high standard so what the heck! And I am not going to win the popularity contest anyway! hahahaah

I am just collecting on all the imaginary bets that were made and Jazz gets a special mention because he said the darndest things.
      Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 7, 2020, 12:09.

Comment

Ill give you that one Chuck.
        But it was so close that nothing is definitive. Other than Trump is out.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Jazz's misplaced and ill informed predictions like his many and varied conspiracy theories were dead wrong!

The election is over. Trump lost and Covid is still here and getting worse.

Its time to hoist a bud light and say farewell to the "great" one and share your condolences with your bud.
          you shoulda taken that bet , you chickenshit

Comment

Going to save my toast for when we get rid of our piece of shit..

Comment

Haha chickenshit doesn’t get block out.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                Going to save my toast for when we get rid of our piece of shit..
                Amen to that ! We as Canadians need to really take a hard look at the " emperor fiddling while the country burns". We know this in the west , but the east is another story altogether. He is not my Prime Minister , and until he is gone , I will continue to be not so proud of the country I live in !

Comment

Erin O'Toole is going to cater to Quebec and Ontario too with no mention of getting rid of equalization or the paris climate accord. O'Toole personally leans to the red tory side and will have to govern from the middle. So don't get your hopes up.

Just like the demographics in Georgia, Texas and Arizona are changing the electorate there, we are facing our own demographic changes here, just like what is happening in urban and suburban Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    Erin O'Toole is going to cater to Quebec and Ontario too with no mention of getting rid of equalization or the paris climate accord. O'Toole personally leans to the red tory side and will have to govern from the middle. So don't get your hopes up.

Just like the demographics in Georgia, Texas and Arizona are changing the electorate there, we are facing our own demographic changes here, just like what is happening in urban and suburban Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
                    I guess you lefty's aren't born with a good helping of common sense!

Yes demographics do change and Chuck maybe think about that.

All these lefty's are leavening left wing States with high taxes and lots of regulations and few jobs opportunities then move to a right leaning and right governed State. They move for the lower taxes and more opportunity States of Texas or Arizona but then keep voting left!!!!!!

Comment

That seems like the exact same thing that 'religion of peace' types do. Leaving s hithole countries and then wanting to have sharia law when they show up. You made your f ucking bed in your blue states. Lay in it now.

Comment

Covid is gone off the CNN ticker I see.

There is still 100,000 provisional ballots in PA to count. POTUS likely to take AZ tonight.

Computer glitch switching votes to Biden in 30 states including MI. Audits underway. Recounts. Military ballots still expected in GA.

SCOTUS to throw out all illegal ballots received after Nov 3 in PA. They have violated the constitution. Thats 600k ballots at risk.

It aint over cause the MSM tells you.

Dec 14th is the day the electors make the call. If there is still disputes, it can be kicked to the House for a contingent election. GOP holds that majority 26-22.

Biden rigged everything against the election and still couldn't deliver a knockout blow. He just gave his victory speech to an empty parking lot again. Some coronation.

Way far from over.
                        Last edited by jazz; Nov 7, 2020, 20:44.

Comment

Oh fùck, you mean this dramatic saga continues?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                            Oh fùck, you mean this dramatic saga continues?
                            Only in jazz and turnips minds. Lmao!

Comment

Assuming Biden does ultimately win, is this the first president-elect with an active FBI investigation open on him?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...