• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Biden

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
    I had to laugh was going through my usual news sights and I go on the Calgary Herald. Naturally it has a picture of Joe Biden and it reminded of someone. I thought about and I realized it was Walter, one of Jeff Dunham’s more popular puppets. Still amazes me that it will Joe Biden 77 as president facing off against Mitch McConnell 78 in the senate and throw in Nancy Pelosi at 80 for good measurech . You would think they could find some younger politicians!
    Strange Biden is too old but McConnell is not. They both should retire.

Comment

Holy shit I agree with you!

Comment

Steve Schmidt a prominent member of the Lincoln Project, Republicans against Trump gives a blistering commentary on The Donald.

“the most incompetent president in American history.” watch more below

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/steve-schmidt-the-american-people-have-fired-trump-95517765732 https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/steve-schmidt-the-american-people-have-fired-trump-95517765732

Comment

What is even funnier is claims that Biden is too old, yet Trump is only 3 and a half years younger! Could anyone who claims Biden is too old at 77 (born nov 20/42) over Trump at 74 (born jun 14/46) what the age is when they become too old? And if Biden is too old now, Trump would have been older than Biden at the end of the next 4 year term had he won so by default should age not have disqualified Trump too if 77 is too old?

Comment

There all to old! 65 should be the end in all politics.!

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
              What is even funnier is claims that Biden is too old, yet Trump is only 3 and a half years younger! Could anyone who claims Biden is too old at 77 (born nov 20/42) over Trump at 74 (born jun 14/46) what the age is when they become too old? And if Biden is too old now, Trump would have been older than Biden at the end of the next 4 year term had he won so by default should age not have disqualified Trump too if 77 is too old?
              Its over FFS
              Get on with life

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
                Churchill was 66 in 1940 when he became PM of Britain and led the country through the second world war and he was 80 when he resigned from his second term as PM in 55. Thankfully for the western world there was no 65 year old limit rule in 1940

Leadership should not be limited by age but rather by ability/intelligence/leadership qualities.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
                  I wish Canada had a minimum age for Prime Minister.... like 45. That would have disqualified the "He's just not ready" clusterfūck we ended up with!

In his case breathing and a pulse should disqualify him.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    Its over FFS
                    Get on with life

Comment

Donald has at the least been an entertaining one note fiddle who wasn't afraid to say in public what half the people really think behind closed doors.
                      The UN and Paris Accord come to mind.
                      Not a great human being though.
                      I accept it.
                      And will tune out Harris Biden as I have Trudeau. Tax rates in both countries headed higher now ha.

Comment

Get on with life. Okay.
                        Bye Don.

Comment

I must have missed something cause I’ll bet it’s not even close to being over.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                            I must have missed something cause I’ll bet it’s not even close to being over.
                            I think you missed the results. Dems will be north of 300 when all counted, and Biden also has the popular vote much higher then Obama and Bush.

Trump is as relevant as his result, he's so mad he's going golfing. Conceding is not constitutional either.

BTW Polly Polster was right. AI using social media worked once again.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                              I think you missed the results. Dems will be north of 300 when all counted, and Biden also has the popular vote much higher then Obama and Bush.

Trump is as relevant as his result, he's so mad he's going golfing. Conceding is not constitutional either.

BTW Polly Polster was right. AI using social media worked once again.
                              Hey I will enjoy not listening to all the protest and crying dems .did u guys notice the republicans r not burning Down cities!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                                I had to laugh was going through my usual news sights and I go on the Calgary Herald. Naturally it has a picture of Joe Biden and it reminded of someone. I thought about and I realized it was Walter, one of Jeff Dunham’s more popular puppets. Still amazes me that it will Joe Biden 77 as president facing off against Mitch McConnell 78 in the senate and throw in Nancy Pelosi at 80 for good measure. You would think they could find some younger politicians!
                                The relationship between Mitch McConnell and Joe Biden has always been very good. It will be quite interesting going forward. They are being called Americas new power couple, years of working together. He attended Beau's funeral, and one of the very few republicans not falsely attacking Hunter.

It's the relationships behind the politics you see from the outside that make it work or don't work. Trump had no relationships.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...