• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Biden

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

President Biden

The election is called. Time for Trump to pack his bags and slither off.

Off to Russia to avoid prosecution maybe we can only hope.

Comment

How's that red wave coming along Jazz?

Comment

Like I said election night , hopefully Joe has help and he gets some needed nap times .
        Good on him after being in politics for decades to finally be president for a while.
        I see Harris taking the reigns within two years . Joe just not mentally capable anymore to run very long, that was very obvious over the past month .

Glad it’s over , Hopefully Joe can stay somewhat moderate . I see a big divide in the Democratic Party coming over The Great Reset .... not sure the general American will go along with it now that the distraction of the election will fade .

Canada / US relations politically will be better . Where that will leave those of us in Ag will be interesting to see over the next few years .

Comment

Its been a long 4 years of the strange and bizarre world of Trump.

His ego and mental state is very fragile and there still is a lot of time and the potential for some very stupid things to happen.

The transition period for a new President should be a way shorter so that we can avoid any further potential stupidity in situations like this.
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 7, 2020, 12:08.

Comment

But who will take the nuclear codes from him?

Comment

Comment

And according to van commie Jones now. America is the greatest country. No more racism no more gender inequity. We have the first woman v.p. and the first colored woman v.p. but sadly an old white man president. All thanks to trump.

Comment

I find this election fascinating.
                  High turnout. Close race.
                  Half the people for or against. Could've gone either way. Senate still red but barely.
                  Makes me think that the system works rather well. And that half the people didn't want the Democrats.
                  Hopefully that means the more radical promises wont happen.

Comment

Not that I’m a Democrat, but I’m glad that the lying, cheating, ignorant and stupid president is finally getting his ass kicked out of the White House. I’m sure most of all the countries in the world will also be relieved too. Maybe the Covid crisis will settle a bit after the next wave of the election goes thru.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	lfi38bva6r031.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	770325

Trump avoids media and is hard to reach....

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                        But who will take the nuclear codes from him?
                        Maybe Dr Evil ?? Lol c’mon man really ?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                          Maybe Dr Evil ?? Lol c’mon man really ?
                          its an obsession with many

Comment

I had to laugh was going through my usual news sights and I go on the Calgary Herald. Naturally it has a picture of Joe Biden and it reminded of someone. I thought about and I realized it was Walter, one of Jeff Dunham’s more popular puppets. Still amazes me that it will Joe Biden 77 as president facing off against Mitch McConnell 78 in the senate and throw in Nancy Pelosi at 80 for good measure. You would think they could find some younger politicians!

Comment

You would think they could find some younger politicians!

Yup but look what Canada ended up with.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...