• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a beautiful couple days we had

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    If that was for me, no.

Frustrating, I'm 55 and.....
    Shit , i bet you got at least 20 good years left in you
    One thing covid has taught me is that i need something to do
    Especially if i cant go to the beach

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      Shit , i bet you got at least 20 good years left in you
      One thing covid has taught me is that i need something to do
      Especially if i cant go to the beach
      I’m 56 and I agree that this Covid 19 thing has taught me over all again is I really like farming. I was thinking I was on my way out before this happened but being able to stay busy through this time has truly been a blessing.
      We had been filling our time with more travel but that was out, so the farm was the source of keeping me relatively sane.
      The nice week we had this week allowed us to get everything washed, cleaned and put away the way we like to see it.
      Hopefully the weather changes soon and the moisture starts to happen!!
      Very grateful for everything agriculture provides us in these very weird times.

Comment

There’s always something todo at the farm. We never missed a day with Covid Schmovid from spare-time renovations to farm clean-Up. Couldn’t believe what a bunch of junk out behind the shed brought in at Dougally. Travel is looking near impossible for now, sure glad we travelled when we did.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...