• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Election 2020

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Election 2020

Wow might be too early calling it but think Trump pulls this one outta his butt. Wow

Of course he’s going to win are you really surprised??

Comment

State by state at bottom of page. Interesting how they call a win on such low numbers reporting.

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
        Of course he’s going to win are you really surprised??
        Nope because country loving patriots out weigh TDS, every time. A lesson Canada sorely needs.

MSM and pollsters looking like the fools they are.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          Nope because country loving patriots out weigh TDS, every time. A lesson Canada sorely needs.

MSM and pollsters looking like the fools they are.
          I honestly thought Alzheimer’s Joe would pull this one off but it’s hard to unseat an incumbent when you’re that old.

Comment

The Donald will be unbearable.

Comment

It’s hilarious listening to the Canadian version of the US election. These leftard media morons in this country can’t understand why most Americans don’t buy the US media bullshit. Wish we had more people that stuck to their values and principles in this country. Too many free loaders here that are just takers and welfare recipients that want a loser government that caters to their deadbeat ideology.

Comment

Great to see the early results where they are, hopefully support for Trump holds and re-elects him.
                Such corrupt media class in the US (and Canada). I was delivering grain to Vancouver today and the local CBC noon-hour call in show topic was “Dealing with anxiety on possible Trump re-election” and they had a real expert guest who was counselling the callers. Unbelievable. TDS is alive and well, look at the deranged half dozen idiots on this site.
                Can you imagine how bad a Biden/Democrat win would be for Canada? Trudeau and the Libs would go so far left it would be a disaster and end to industry.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  He will be but he has earned a victory lap after this win. He beat Biden, Hillary, Obama(s), MSM, DC, Congress, FBI, CIA, China, WHO, Soros, UN, etc all at once. It literally is the greatest victory in the history of man.

Now they can all just STFU and let the man work.

Comment

North America - glug-glug-glug! Answer to Taiga. But what’s with Montana?
                    Last edited by sumdumguy; Nov 3, 2020, 22:17.

Comment

Jazz they will still try and phuck him over with the mail in bullshit yet. Don’t think it’s over yet but looks like he’s on his way

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        He will be but he has earned a victory lap after this win. He beat Biden, Hillary, Obama(s), MSM, DC, Congress, FBI, CIA, China, WHO, Soros, UN, etc all at once. It literally is the greatest victory in the history of man.

Now they can all just STFU and let the man work.
                        I would not be too sure yet
                        This may take weeks
                        I don’t see a clear victory anywhere
                        Maybe I can’t see it

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                          I think he’ll be more bearable if he wins than if he loses.

Comment

I see a Biden win even through Foxy eyes lol

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                              North America - glug-glug-glug! Answer to Taiga. But what’s with Montana?
                              Lots of move ins from blue states. Kinda like how Colorado is now.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...