• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concerning, or no ??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concerning, or no ??

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/canadian-military-to-establish-new-organization-to-use-propaganda-other-techniques-to-influence-canadians

Not farm related, but does effect every Canadian citizen?

I have been seeing that on twitter also and i guess the plan would be to come out west here and try and make us all think like they do. I would say they are already in the schools and University's doing that and its just us old people left to convince.

Comment

Americans buy AMMO at news like this....hoarding it might be an idea. Since Covid BULLSH*T, record ammo sales in USA!

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
        I have been seeing that on twitter also and i guess the plan would be to come out west here and try and make us all think like they do. I would say they are already in the schools and University's doing that and its just us old people left to convince.
        Last Time around they didn't even try to convince the old people and kulaks at holdouts. Just sent them straight to the Gulag.

Comment

Only affects those on twitter, facebook and instagram. Dodged another bullet. Everyone should watch "the Social Dilemma" on Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by crusher View Post
            Only affects those on twitter, facebook and instagram. Dodged another bullet. Everyone should watch "the Social Dilemma" on Netflix.
            People tell me its a provocative movie doco.

Bs or not dunno but theyvsome kids after watching it go off ofvfacebook forever.

Facebook portrayed the worst?

Comment

Documentary shows that all social media giants basically use the same structure of mining data and bombarding you (although sometimes subtle), with advertising or themes to direct the audience in a certain direction. Also throw google and youtube into the mix. There isn't any nest or Ciri in this house. I think I may drop google and gmail too. Each to their own. I do find it amazing the lack of discernment in sane people.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...