• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden plan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Biden should follow yo-yo moe s plan

Friends we have a plan to plan the plan. The plan we have is a plan that plans on our future not our past. Vote for us we really have a plan. Honest I mean please really we do! Now where’s that bottle of scotch? I ve got to drive home now.

Honestly we had 2 campaigns and really no platform for either. Sask party didnt even mention agriculture

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      My my don't we have a bunch of luddites on this discussion . Get out the whips and saddles. We will transition from oil. The question is how and when.
      That will happen when the poorly educated woke left actually wake up and do some energy density calculations. Then they will find out the only energy source comparable needs a 10 yr permitting and construction lead time as we add 100M people a yr to the planet.

So I figure by about 2100 that could happen. Slow learners.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        My my don't we have a bunch of luddites on this discussion . Get out the whips and saddles. We will transition from oil. The question is how and when.
        So Agstar according to the IMF Canada will have the highest deficit as a percentage of GDP of any advanced, emerging or developing country at 19.9% of GDP. Furthermore when you take in to account all levels of government spending that amounts to 57.3% of GDP. So what are we transitioning to? Certainly away from private enterprise!

Comment

F.Y.I Zoom is worth more than Exxon. Should I even mention TSLA. The times they are changing to quote Dylan.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...