• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US GDP Rebound

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the IMF Canada will have the distinction of running the highest deficit among all countries advanced, emerging, developing as a percentage of GDP at 19.9%. If you look at all levels of government spending in Canada it amounts to 57.3% of GDP! I have to be honest at a loss for words!

Comment

We can debate the structure of the economy all day and night, but I know which one I would prefer having right now.

Here Charles Payne breaks down the numbers behind the GDP growth in durable, non durable goods, manufacturing, home sales and construction.

Its a blow out anyway you look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
        According to the IMF Canada will have the distinction of running the highest deficit among all countries advanced, emerging, developing as a percentage of GDP at 19.9%. If you look at all levels of government spending in Canada it amounts to 57.3% of GDP! I have to be honest at a loss for words!
        The goal of the Trudeau government is to phase out our #1 export.

When will “green energy” start paying the bills like Trudeau promised?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...