• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden dementia

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    What’s wrong? Don’t like the results of the poll? If you polled most of the world you would get even worse numbers for Trump except for the Kremlin and North Korea in which case they would be happy to see the former Reality TV host In the whitehouse so they can keep manipulating their buddy!
    But but....
    they wont poll the rest of the world
    It is irrevelvant
    Dont you understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
      Most people don’t know Biden has dementia. If that was made more clear and the media shared it properly, I am pretty sure your numbers would change?
      How do you know he has dementia? Who has diagnosed it?

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
        How do you know he has dementia? Who has diagnosed it?
        That’s the stupidest question I’ve heard in very long time. Wow some people’s kids!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
          That’s the stupidest question I’ve heard in very long time. Wow some people’s kids!!!
          If the question is so stupid you should be able to answer it, or are you more stupid then the question?

Comment

Biden may not be as sharp as he once
            Was, but Regan had it much worse.
            And I am sure you were all fine with him
            And jazz, even the FBI knows the Biden
            Conspiracy , is crap. The same FBI that helped
            Trump get elected.

Comment

All you have to know about his dementia is pay attention, it’s a problem when the democrats are hiding Bidens dementia, nobody that’s paying attention could believe joe is perfectly normal.

Comment

All you have to know about his dementia is pay attention, it’s a problem when the democrats are hiding Bidens dementia, nobody that’s paying attention could believe joe is perfectly normal.
                So in other words, your claim of Biden dementia is nothing more than your opinion. Or are you actually a doctor and can diagnose a person's mental state just by watching them online/TV? Or are you basing your opinion on actual medial examination? That was the gist of my question which you called stupid yet you are apparently not smart enough to answer it.

Comment

He won’t take a cognitive test all because he knows he’ll fail, lots of doctors are sure he has dementia, if you think Joe is fine I’m betting you need a test also.

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
                    And jazz, even the FBI knows the Biden
                    Conspiracy , is crap. The same FBI that helped
                    Trump get elected.
                    Which part is crap? On going investigation for nearly a year. Trump impeached when he inquired about the same connections in Ukraine.

Anybody with half a brain can see Trump got too close to exposing the corruption and then the deep state went into action to try and take him out via soft coup.

Why wouldnt any businesses in the US do deals with Hunter and good old Joe? I mean they are so valuable and have a great business skills. Why would you have to go to Kazakhstan to do your deals.

Comment

He won’t take a cognitive test all because he knows he’ll fail, lots of doctors are sure he has dementia, if you think Joe is fine I’m betting you need a test also.
                      So name these doctors that are sure he has dementia. You claim there are lots of them so it should not be hard to name some.

BTW Trump wont release his taxes so does that prove he is a tax evader?

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                        So name these doctors that are sure he has dementia. You claim there are lots of them so it should not be hard to name some.

BTW Trump wont release his taxes so does that prove he is a tax evader?
                        So, big question, do you believe Joe Biden is as sharp now as he was 8 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          Which part is crap? On going investigation for nearly a year. Trump impeached when he inquired about the same connections in Ukraine.

Anybody with half a brain can see Trump got too close to exposing the corruption and then the deep state went into action to try and take him out via soft coup.

Why wouldnt any businesses in the US do deals with Hunter and good old Joe? I mean they are so valuable and have a great business skills. Why would you have to go to Kazakhstan to do your deals.
                          You have been navel gazing! Not fair!

Comment

So, big question, do you believe Joe Biden is as sharp now as he was 8 years ago?
                            nice deflection, answering a question with a question that does not prove dementia.
                            try answering the question

Comment

You know TSIPP, one of the early signs of dementia is not following a conversation or finding the right word.

Comment

Did you lefties actually watch the video? Anyone with a working brain, and who has lived with, helped, or seen someone with dementia, knows he has dementia from that clip.

It is glaringly obvious. Watch the clip, or any of the dozens out there that show his slurred words, his lack of focus, his blinking eyes, his random tangents, his non facts, his strange numbers he uses.

It is scary.
                                Last edited by Sheepwheat; Oct 29, 2020, 22:32.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...