• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan Votes Monday its your Duty! if you want to complain.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

48 sask party

13 NDP

Buffalo second in a few rural buy not much

NDP needs a new leader.

NDP needs a new plan.

Total liberals 153 in all of sask.

Comment

Buffalo should have stuck with the wexit plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        Nestor struggling to win his seat.
        ol' Nestor didn't get 200 votes(69/70 polls counted)

Comment

Buffalo did Very well for a new party that didn't have a name 2 months ago.. no money, no organization, all rookies.. coming in second in several seats and getting as much as 20% of the popular vote in several of those seats(before the mail in ballets are counted)..

They did well enough for Moe to take notice and I bet Kenny has too.. times are changing.

I applaud the 17 Buffalo candidates for stepping up and trying to make a difference, while most are snipping from a distance or burying their heads in the sand. Talk is cheap.

Comment

Jesus Christ Meilie might lost his riding. I was far from a fan of his, but the sask party needs an effective opposition, and without an effective leader they are screwed. Too bad the last interim leader for the NDP wont be coming back to lead the party, as the NDP was only able to gain any traction/momentum when she was in charge.

Comment

Meili might not win his seat. You’d think after 4 elections where your leader doesn’t win a seat that something might be wrong. I’m all for effective opposition to keep the ruling honest but when your leader gets punted continuously your message, ideology, etc is out of touch.

The Green Party leader didn’t win in Toronto. Beginning of the end for them as well. Tipsy Lizzy was the party. Populism doesn’t keep a party alive unless you rule till you die or ousted or both.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...