• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan Votes Monday its your Duty! if you want to complain.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    luckily there was a conservative on the ballot
    didnt hafta vote NDP after all
    hope this guy gets an eye opener
    Voted Conservative also and Buffalo party was the second choice. I couldn’t bring myself to vote for the NDP because of the unions. But the sad reality is we did help the NDP by voting this way. It does make me feel better! We had enough of our arrogant Sask party MLA.

Comment

I get a kick out of the ads being run by Nester Mryglod who's running as an independant in a Regina riding. Slogan is "Open the books and jail the crooks."

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
        Lumsden Morse has a Buffalo
        And the Saskparty candidate for Lumsden Morse isn't smarter than a Buffalo

Comment

I think my wife voted for a dumb a s s , I’m pretty sure she canceled my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            I really liked Brad Wall , but the more I found out about Bill Boyd and the stuff he got away with on tax payers dollar and how nothing was said and Bill just got to ride away into the sunset as a multi millionaire ..... well hence my distrust in virtually all politicians .
            Your right Bucket , not speaking up is condoning the behaviour.
            Brad Wall was good the first 4 years but seen dollar signs in oil and went that way with the government and him personally.Was not real good that he was taking a salary from the Sask party and was favoring those who donated to the Sask Party.Kind of makes sense why they hired a out of country company to build bypass that had to buy all new equipment to build it.wonder how many things Brandt industries sold to them? They were top donors to the fund Brad Wall drew a salary from.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket
              He kinda like doesn't own shit....look at some other posts....
              Why is that not surprising? B.S. baffles brains on Agriville!!!

Comment

How many ridings are the buffalo party running in? Interesting as I read everyone’s opinions I think back to the 2015 election in Alberta when many people thought they would vote NDP to send the PC’s a message, well we ended up with a NDP majority. So no doubt those who vote for the Buffalo party split the vote. Personally I quite like Premier Moe watching from Alberta and Brad Wall I really enjoyed listening to but I didn’t live under their governments.

Comment

Forget Sask election, CPC just about stole a Toronto riding in byelection tonight. Justin must be trembling in his socks watching that.

Comment

17 Buffalo in Saskatchewan, moe got a majority in the first 1/2 hour.

Comment

Nestor struggling to win his seat.

Comment

Nestor a wrote a book.

The one thing I love about this election total liberal votes in all of Saskatchewan not one riding but all of Saskatchewan is 14 votes.

Did some of these guys running for the liberals have there spouses not voting for them also.

14 liberals means **** you Trudeau.from the whole province of Saskatchewan

Comment

Buffalo coming in second ahead of the NDP in some rural ridings. Chucky,s guys are really out of touch in the country. Not surprising with the views Chucky has!

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                            Buffalo coming in second ahead of the NDP in some rural ridings. Chucky,s guys are really out of touch in the country. Not surprising with the views Chucky has!
                            The ole 80/20 rule ... just does not realize that 80% don’t agree with him ....

Comment

30% turnout? Did I read that right? Wow.

Comment

So now it’s a total of 153 total liberal voters in sask.

Liberals equal Trudeau.

He isn’t liked in sask

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...