• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heres an interesting piece

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    This article is most likely about oats
    And Viterra.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
      People only dispute the moisture tester if it tests higher. Never hear anyone disputing when it tests lower.

Usually the reverse of the protein tester 😂

“Oh that’s two points dryer than my tester at home said. Guess I get to go!”
      WHOA!!!!! quick to take but slow to give.

GrainCo's whine when moisture is a bit high but not a fuuuucken peep when it comes in between 10 and 12%. Shrinkage on top of tough surcharges but no bonus on over dry, but but but I'm sure there's a reason.

Comment

Not a buyer, don’t know what they’re allowed to offer. All I deal with is in person comments about machine efficacy.

Have absolutely seen “premiums“ for extra dry grain and have absolutely seen the fudging of tough to be dry so.... 🤷*♀️

Comment

Last fall I gotta say our buyers were very lenient on moisture at harvest. Tough on our tester but ok for them. 👍

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...