• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GPS theft

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Generation 5 View Post
    Yes john deer gps
    3000 Reciever and 2630 display
    Did they ever track it down yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      Did they ever track it down yet ?
      No there's no way deer can track it. Just watching sites where thief might try selling it

Comment

Tucker can you configure that rtk in with a pro700 case ih. when it comes to electronics I am hooped have auto steer now but just on waas not acurate enough for sprayer ,

Comment

Originally posted by tubs View Post
          Tucker can you configure that rtk in with a pro700 case ih. when it comes to electronics I am hooped have auto steer now but just on waas not acurate enough for sprayer ,
          Do you have the 262 .
          The 372 upgrade with unlock 4250.with 1 yr subscription.
          680 per yr subscription after that.

Comment

Originally posted by tubs View Post
            Quick search seems to lead me to say yes. https://www.bourgault.com/Portals/0/SiteAssets/Service/Monitor%20Training/Topcon%20X30/Pro%20700%20set-up%20for%20X30.pdf Here's a page on setting up a different NMEA receiver with the pro700. The receiver I mentioned outputs whatever NMEA sentences you set it up for. Many ag displays require their own receivers to be used. I chose AgLeader because it allowed me to use third party receivers but even they require their own signals be used for any steering solution past Ontrac 2+ such as Paradyme.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...