• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internment Camps Coming to Canada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the cow jumped over the moon DML

Comment

This foolish idea that field hospitals are going to be covid internment camps was a purposely inflammatory rebel media story written to stir up the sheeple. How can you call an emergency healthcare facility or field hospital an internment camp?

Since many of our fellow posters get some of their "news" from rebel, it then makes the rounds around various right wing cliques who are highly susceptible to believing any right wing wacky conspiracy that crosses their mind.

I am just not sure why a few people are ready to politicize science, healthcare and efforts by governments to reduce the harm of a new virus? Because a very large majority of people are in favour of doing whatever it takes to get us through this.

Lets just hope that we can contain covid well enough that we don't need extra hospital beds and that everyone who needs healthcare gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
        Of course you do. If fits with your bias therefore no one should be allowed to question or challenge it. Instead of blindly following her, at least counter my points as to why her omissions and therefore her conclusion must also be questioned. Prove me wrong instead of just the childish games you play of trying to dragging me into your conspiracy theories. For example, following this post you again try to sucker me in on the number of cannisters and how sinister this procurement is:

Did you even bother to read the procurment or just take the word of the other tin foil hats on this page that this is all about Covid. Had you bothered to fact check the procurement you would have read:

Quantity: 36,000 Capsules

Unit of Issue: Each

To be delivered to Canadian Forces Ammunition Depot, Dundurn, Saskatchewan by 31 March 2021.

The Riot Control Agent is required for training purposes only. It is required to train Canadian Armed Forces personnel in the use of the respirator against basic chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear defence (CBRND).
        DND has been using this agent for over 30 years. This is a regular replenishment, and should provide stock for approximately 5 to 7 years.

I honestly have to laugh at those conspiracy theorists on here that can take a 5-7 year supply of riot control training capsules for the entire Canadian forces and turn it into a sinister plot against Canadians. Sadder is the fact that there are true suckers on this list that fall for such s**t and share it without even bothering to fact check.

And lets call field hospitals interment camps! LMAO

How about trying some critical thinking yourself Furrow instead of asking me to do the thinking for you!
        Well there you have it , nothing to worry about
        Thx 👍
        I was busy all week and knew you have a lot of time on your hands to dig up the facts . Field hospitals...... where does it says that again ??
        Last edited by furrowtickler; Oct 17, 2020, 08:38.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          This foolish idea that field hospitals are going to be covid internment camps was a purposely inflammatory rebel media story written to stir up the sheeple. How can you call an emergency healthcare facility or field hospital an internment camp?

Since many of our fellow posters get some of their "news" from rebel, it then makes the rounds around various right wing cliques who are highly susceptible to believing any right wing wacky conspiracy that crosses their mind.

I am just not sure why a few people are ready to politicize science, healthcare and efforts by governments to reduce the harm of a new virus? Because a very large majority of people are in favour of doing whatever it takes to get us through this.

Lets just hope that we can contain covid well enough that we don't need extra hospital beds and that everyone who needs healthcare gets it.
          "Emergency Healthcare facility or field hospital" Really Chuck?

This is a direct quote from the government of Canada RFP:

"Request for Information regarding Service Provider(s) for Federal Quarantine / Isolation sites for The Government of Canada The Government of Canada (GoC) is considering engaging a Third Party Service Provider for Federal Quarantine / Isolation sites that will be used to house and care for people for public health and other related federal requirements associated with the COVID-19 pandemic response."

I do not see the term "Emergency" or "Hospital" in there. Chuck making things up again.
          Last edited by biglentil; Oct 17, 2020, 08:20.

Comment

Field hospitals have been set up in AB and SK since April and never used once. So why do we need more of them? I suspect internment camps are being called field hospitals.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post

"Request for Information regarding Service Provider(s) for Federal Quarantine / Isolation sites for The Government of Canada The Government of Canada (GoC) is considering engaging a Third Party Service Provider for Federal Quarantine / Isolation sites that will be used to house and care for people for public health and other related federal requirements associated with the COVID-19 pandemic response."

I do not see the term "Emergency" or "Hospital" in there. Chuck making things up again.
              poor chuck , always gets burnt in the details!

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post

I do not see the term "Emergency" or "Hospital" in there anywhere. Chuck making things up again.
                DML will clear this up don’t worry .
                All I seen was the above as well , not one mention of field hospitals.
                Must be more to the story for those with lots of time on their hands .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  Well there you have it , nothing to worry about
                  Thx 👍
                  I was busy all week and knew you have a lot of time on your hands to dig up the facts . Field hospitals...... where does it says that again ??
                  Same place it says Interment camps

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                    Same place it says Interment camps
                    That’s nice.
                    So they are not field hospitals as you claimed either ? Ya kinda went off the deep end there and yet they are not called field hospitals.
                    They could be interpreted as field hospitals or internment camps . But I guess time will tell.
                    Multi purpose Quarantine centres they are .
                    Last edited by furrowtickler; Oct 17, 2020, 09:18.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      That’s nice.
                      So they are not field hospitals as you claimed either ? Ya kinda went off the deep end there and yet they are not called field hospitals.
                      They could be interpreted as field hospitals or internment camps . But I guess time will tell.
                      Multi purpose Quarantine centres they are .
                      So if they are not field hospitals or internment camps, what are they. Well instead arguing over the name , why don't we look at the actual request for proposals. I encourage everyone to read the full RFI, and the appendix questions that have been asked about the proposal. There is a link at the end for the actual RFI. But if you do not have time to read the full RFI here are some points to consider before labeling these interment camps:

"The Government of Canada (GoC) is considering engaging a Third Party Service Provider for Federal Quarantine / Isolation sites that will be used to house and care for people for public health and other related federal requirements associated with the COVID-19 pandemic response"

So this is not a call to build, but rather to see if the private sector could provide quarantine services for the government.

"Public Health Agency Canada (PHAC) is currently managing 11 designated quarantine sites (DQS) in 9 cities across Canada, with capacity to lodge up to 1600 In anticipation of a possible continued need for quarantine sites over the next 1 to 2 years given the COVID 19 pandemic, PHAC is considering having a third party service provider provide and manage the existing sites and all of the related services on its behalf"

This is not new, there are already 11 government run quarantine sites across Canada that could be privatized on a contract basis

"The purpose of this Request for Information (RFI) is to seek feedback from potential service providers in order to develop a strategy for the potential future management of these sites going forward".

This RFI is only to gather information for planning purposes!

"This is not a bid solicitation. This RFI will not result in the award of any contract...This RFI is simply intended to solicit feedback from industry with respect to the matters described in this RFI.."

No contracts are being awarded on this RFI!

[I List of The services managed by the third party service provider include:
                      x Lodging ...
                      x Food and incidentals. Meals to be prepared/outsourced and delivered to the travellers
                      housed at sites – 3 times daily – and will need to accommodate a range of dietary needs (e.g.
                      diabetic, gluten free, vegetarian). Snacks and other incidental items (e.g. personal hygiene
                      items) will need to be provided as needed;
                      x Transportation to and from the sites from airports and ports of entry into Canada. Flexible
                      pick-up and drop off (medical and non-medical transport) within a 12-hour radius of all points
                      of entry, within 1 hour of Traveller arrival. Non-medical transportation (post-quarantine period)
                      within 2 hours drive;
                      x Security services ...
                      x Site Management ...
                      x Nursing and Health Assessments and other health supports including regular health
                      assessments (up to 3 times daily per Traveller) by registered medical professionals (e.g.
                      registered nurses, registered practical nurses, physicians. mental health and addictions
                      professionals), including assessment for symptoms of communicable diseases, including
                      COVID-19;
                      x Daily cleaning and disinfecting of all occupied rooms, common areas, and high touch
                      surfaces and terminal disinfection at the end of every stay;
                      x Infection Prevention and Control ...
                      x Data collection and reporting...
                      x Resourcing and equipment ..." [/I]

How many interment camps cater to different individual dietary needs from gluten free to vegetarian? How many provide health medical assessments up to 3 times per day? How many provided daily cleaning and disinfecting

Labeling this as internment camps coming to Canada, with all the negative association that name entails is simply propaganda and intended to inflame emotions and attack the current government.

Here it is: https://buyandsell.gc.ca/cds/public/2020/09/16/20659b7271164ad9984dc3f33b194f38/ABES.PROD.PW__ZL.B105.E38463.EBSU000.PDF https://buyandsell.gc.ca/cds/public/2020/09/16/20659b7271164ad9984dc3f33b194f38/ABES.PROD.PW__ZL.B105.E38463.EBSU000.PDF

Comment

Thx 👍
                        Hopefully they will never be needed for any purpose

Comment

https://factcheck.afp.com/misleading-description-canadas-quarantine-sites-feeds-covid-19-conspiracy https://factcheck.afp.com/misleading-description-canadas-quarantine-sites-feeds-covid-19-conspiracy

As DML pointed out it Turns out that isolation and quarantine sites will be used for travellers which is what was already in place for travellers that returned in March April.

Randy Hillier a MPP in Ontario raised a question about federal internment camps in question period and then it gets picked up by the right wing conspiracy wackos who then turn it into “Nazi style internment camps”. And then it gets posted on Sillyville with the usual suspects who go on about it at great length. LMAO. Just another example of how the hyper partisans can’t stop themselves from coming up with more stupid wacky conspiracies that they repeat on social media!
                          Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 17, 2020, 14:01.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            You can have our cops. Glad to oblige.
                            Text me pls

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...