• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internment Camps Coming to Canada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose this procurement tender for "riot control" agents is just coincidence...

https://buyandsell.gc.ca/procurement-data/tender-notice/PW-20-00926463 https://buyandsell.gc.ca/procurement-data/tender-notice/PW-20-00926463

Comment

[QUOTE=furrowtickler;469766]Fact or fiction Or just more misleading ? just askin

I do not know if the numbers Malcolm gives are fact or fiction, or even the dates she is basing the percentages on. But assuming they are true, she is also also omitting some important details which must considered before ignoring as she purports.

1. testing is not random. If there was random testing and 8 times more people were tested and only 25% more cases were found she would have a point.

2. early tests were targeted likely cases of Covid because there was limited tests available whereas now if you even have a runny nose or in the some cases (atheletes, politicians etc no symptoms), many employees demand a test before you come to work therefore more tests are finding lower positivity rates.

3. Asymptomatic cases distort such analysis and conclusions

Comment

I think she has a point

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
          I suppose this procurement tender for "riot control" agents is just coincidence...

https://buyandsell.gc.ca/procurement-data/tender-notice/PW-20-00926463 https://buyandsell.gc.ca/procurement-data/tender-notice/PW-20-00926463
          Its clear to me that the government has been reading all the dissenting opinion and radical talk on Agriville from Saskatchewan farmers and they are preparing for the uprising. Not coincidental at all that the delivery point is in SK.

With all the crap going on in the world I'm glad the government is stocking up on riot gear, hopefully next time the rail or roadways get blocked they try it out. Sounds like they might need some in Nova Scotia too.

Comment

I can't see them doing anything. I've been a health threat since Woodstock but still walking free.

Comment

I would like to see some government A@@holes come into my yard and force us to go into a Covid 19 internment camp. Well , come on down and try to force me into this crap. Long story short , it ain't gonna end well . Time for a Federal Election and a "reset" that we can maybe live with in this country. DRAIN THIS SWAMP now !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                I can't see them doing anything. I've been a health threat since Woodstock but still walking free.
                STDs? Lol.

Comment

So 36,000 canisters of tear gas is a Covid 19 necessity??
                  And the suppliers list has one name, a QC company???
                  Or is this page a hoax too??
                  Maybe had we all gone to the right Laurentian universities we could get in on some of the action.

Comment

Originally posted by GALAXIE500 View Post
                    I would like to see some government A@@holes come into my yard and force us to go into a Covid 19 internment camp. Well , come on down and try to force me into this crap. Long story short , it ain't gonna end well . Time for a Federal Election and a "reset" that we can maybe live with in this country. DRAIN THIS SWAMP now !!!!!!!
                    Two questions -

1 - What reason is there to believe that a different stripe of government would act any differently? (Hint: they're all skunks)

2) Does anyone think that the Holocaust or Holodomor victims or anti-communist dissenters went out without a fight?

I'm not criticizing you, just sayin'...

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                      So 36,000 canisters of tear gas is a Covid 19 necessity??
                      And the suppliers list has one name, a QC company???
                      Or is this page a hoax too??
                      Maybe had we all gone to the right Laurentian universities we could get in on some of the action.
                      I was wondering the same thing .
                      DML will explain that I am sure , just miss leading is all .......
                      but it is on the Government of Canada website right ?
                      Nah just crazy conspiracy theories is all

Comment

It’s 94% false .. don’t worry about it
                        It’s actually only 14,400

Comment

After re reading im thinking the covid 19 header was a blanket header on all pages.
                          But still...

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post

That’s a lot of tear gas. 36000 canisters

Comment

I would like to say, “this will never happen”, but in this crazy world we’ve come to live in, who can be sure of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                                I think she has a point
                                Of course you do. If fits with your bias therefore no one should be allowed to question or challenge it. Instead of blindly following her, at least counter my points as to why her omissions and therefore her conclusion must also be questioned. Prove me wrong instead of just the childish games you play of trying to dragging me into your conspiracy theories. For example, following this post you again try to sucker me in on the number of cannisters and how sinister this procurement is:

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                                I was wondering the same thing .
                                DML will explain that I am sure , just miss leading is all .......
                                but it is on the Government of Canada website right ?
                                Nah just crazy conspiracy theories is all
                                Did you even bother to read the procurment or just take the word of the other tin foil hats on this page that this is all about Covid. Had you bothered to fact check the procurement you would have read:

Quantity: 36,000 Capsules

Unit of Issue: Each

To be delivered to Canadian Forces Ammunition Depot, Dundurn, Saskatchewan by 31 March 2021.

The Riot Control Agent is required for training purposes only. It is required to train Canadian Armed Forces personnel in the use of the respirator against basic chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear defence (CBRND).
                                DND has been using this agent for over 30 years. This is a regular replenishment, and should provide stock for approximately 5 to 7 years.

I honestly have to laugh at those conspiracy theorists on here that can take a 5-7 year supply of riot control training capsules for the entire Canadian forces and turn it into a sinister plot against Canadians. Sadder is the fact that there are true suckers on this list that fall for such s**t and share it without even bothering to fact check.

And lets call field hospitals interment camps! LMAO

How about trying some critical thinking yourself Furrow instead of asking me to do the thinking for you!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...