• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Belarus Tractor

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Belarus Tractor

Erm... The Belarusians are up to "it" again.

I'm not sure if "it" is a drug, creative design, or alien intervention though.

Originally posted by wiseguy
    If John Deere dealers keep raising prices might have to try a Russian !

I like both white and black Russians.😅

Comment

I see in the back ground they have the implements to go with this tractor. Technology more than likely is not that much more advanced other then a better paint job.

I'll stick to NA built, knowing I can get parts and it runs longer than a week without break downs.

Wiseguy ,Minsk is in Belarus, but Putin is behind the current government anyways, so just as well call it Russian. They were the original builder of that junk to begin with.
      Last edited by foragefarmer; Oct 12, 2020, 14:18.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
        I see in the back ground they have the implements to go with this tractor. Technology more than likely is not that much more advanced other then a better paint job.

I'll stick to NA built, knowing I can get parts and it runs longer than a week without break downs.

Wiseguy ,Minsk is in Belarus, but Putin is behind the current government anyways, so just as well call it Russian. They were the original builder of that junk to begin with.

Cat engine. Twin disk 16sp power shift

Comment

So how does this factor into the MTZ tractors being sold in Canada? Have they figured out the Belarus name problem here yet?

Comment

Buhler / Versitile / Farm King / Ezze-on... is already Russian!

Sep 15, 2017 — Buhler Industries has come a long way since being acquired by Russian manufacturer Combine Factory Rostselmash Ltd. in 2007.

Comment

Friend of mine toured the factory a year ago. Says they haven't got this market figured out yet.
              And they dont have to with the numbers sold to state and corporate buyers elsewhere in world.
              See, over 90% of the farm equipment in the world is operated by a minion.
              Ill patch my old American made as long as I'm around.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                Friend of mine toured the factory a year ago. Says they haven't got this market figured out yet.
                And they dont have to with the numbers sold to state and corporate buyers elsewhere in world.
                See, over 90% of the farm equipment in the world is operated by a minion.
                Ill patch my old American made as long as I'm around.
                You can probably source parts easier for the Russian.

Comment

Buy 1 and you will have it forever..
                  Resale..less than zero..

Comment

"Cat engine. Twin disk 16sp power shift"

That's reassuring, I'm sure every other part on it is problem free.

Hopefully your local Belarus dealer still has one in stock for you when you go to buy it.

Comment

With the strife in Belarus I wouldn’t touch one with a 10’ poll.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                        You can probably source parts easier for the Russian.
                        Exactly. Can still buy any single part for my 1972 Belarus 400. No such thing as obsolete or discontinued.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                          Buy 1 and you will have it forever..
                          Resale..less than zero..
                          Market is very good for the old smaller units. Many cases where they sell for more than bought new.

Even the bigger 80 hp+ units have a certain following.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                            Exactly. Can still buy any single part for my 1972 Belarus 400. No such thing as obsolete or discontinued.
                            Still waiting for CAT parts from Belgium which looking at a map isn't to far away from where some of the Belarus parts would come from maybe the same place for all we know. Rumor has it my parts are in Illinois now so there almost here

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...