• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wish list

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Tone View Post
    Some type of rural internet available to farms. Basic minimum internet is described as 50/10 by the CRTC and they says all Canadians should have access to it.

Expansion of natural gas services.

Fix the f’n secondary highways already.
    well , ours got redone from his town to the MLA's farm , our town , to his farm , not so lucky, guess he goes north more

Comment

To actually get something from the government.not just THANK A FARMER WEEK

Comment

Someone worth voting for.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
          There’s a couple on here. Not sure they’d help though.
          All interested candidates please submit a recent photo. Only those candidates meeting minimal qualifications as to the job posting will be contacted to participate in step 2 of the hands on rigorous screening process.this could take several interviews should there be well qualified individuals. Equal opportunity employer. Lonely farm inc thanks all candidates for their applications.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
            All interested candidates please submit a recent photo. Only those candidates meeting minimal qualifications as to the job posting will be contacted to participate in step 2 of the hands on rigorous screening process.this could take several interviews should there be well qualified individuals. Equal opportunity employer. Lonely farm inc thanks all candidates for their applications.
            Are you sure that you’re really an “equal opportunity” employer..............

Sounds like quite the interview process.............. do you record it for future reference as well?

Comment

NDP proposing 1% wealth tax ‘on those worth $15M or more’

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                Liberals will make it 3%

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                  There’s a couple on here. Not sure they’d help though.
                  Are you sure you know what you are signing up for there big wheel ? I may be mistaken but I think the big t*ts that blaithin is referring to is Chuck and his comrades.

Not sure how up close and personal you really want to get.

Guaranteed that chuck will sue you for discrimination and racism if you decline

Comment

I wish for more farmers, not fewer. Rural revitalization is necessary. The way it’s going, the place is going to empty out other than a few monster grain farms. I used to laugh at that notion. I was wrong. It is happening.

Cookie cutter farming ain’t working. Is it?

How to make this happen? I truly am not certain. Just look at old history books. We had a pretty dynamic rural scene back in the day. And no. I don’t mean we have to go backwards to horse and buggy, not at all, I just think small farms should be encouraged and enabled.

More farmers, not less.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      A resolution to separate and join the US, along with the rest of the Western Provinces.
                      They're making room for you

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/30/how-to-move-to-canada-google-searches-trump-us-debate

Comment

Are you sure you know what you are signing up for there big wheel ? I may be mistaken but I think the big t*ts that blaithin is referring to is Chuck and his comrades.

Not sure how up close and personal you really want to get.

Guaranteed that chuck will sue you for discrimination and racism if you decline
                        Ya I know what she was referring too just put a bit of my own spin on it. I ll stick to my version, and yes I could be in trouble already but then again I m a racist already aren’t I since I m a white male? Guilty for things I never did.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                          Ya I know what she was referring too just put a bit of my own spin on it. I ll stick to my version, and yes I could be in trouble already but then again I m a racist already aren’t I since I m a white male? Guilty for things I never did.
                          I think I can safely say that we all prefer your spin.

Any takers yet?

Comment

I think I can safely say that we all prefer your spin.

Any takers yet?
                            Looks like fcc is safe for awhile. Maybe look into the polygamy thing later. Just think of the potential there?

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                              A $150,000 tax bill for a net worth of $15M ?
                              And when the budget still doesn’t balance itself would this be lowered to 1% wealth tax on $5M or higher?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...