• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Ammonia

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil will never be obsolete!

Comment

Good grief.

Blue ammonia is converted to hydrogen.

Japan is pushing hard to use hydrogen as a major replacement for oil and nuclear power.

It's made from natural gas... A better more efficient and more carbon neutral fuel.

All I hear in here is no no boo boo.

You guys are business people just like we are...

So obviously you're anti investment, anti-change, anti progress.

I'm not sure how y'all expect to survive.

Adapt or perish.

Seems collectively we've chosen to perish.

Looks like there's some people with a vision, yet.

[Url]https://energycentral.com/c/gr/how-pipelines-%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%94-hydrogen-%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%94-could-be-part-canadas-clean-energy-transition-cbc[/url]
      Last edited by Zephyr; Sep 28, 2020, 21:53.

Comment

I never said no! Trust me I like new shit. But don't make me go broke because of it carbon tax etc . Spend your own money to make it great.you can't change everything over with a snap of a finger. This blue ammonia has not even been proven yet.

Comment

Yippie yahoo we’re going blue!!!!

Are you happy Z.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
            Yippie yahoo we’re going blue!!!!

Are you happy Z.
            NH3 is one of the most energy dense fuel sources... [after FF] ; aircraft, ships, heavy trucks, are in final stages of commercial development as the fuel source... NH3 is a very diverse fuel that is being favoured as technology becomes available to make NH3 from electricity and air for the N... it is much better than battery packs in tandem with solar and wind generation.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...