• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anti Mask Demonstrators

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
    Apparently the WHO didn't want to offend the Chinese by closing airports early in the pandemic and urged countries to not close borders. Did our PM want to close our borders earlier or was he concerned about jeopardizing his chances at a UN seat if he ignored the WHO's recommendations.
    A microphone on a world stage . . . . .

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/nytimes-admits-whos-decision-not-close-borders-start-pandemic-was-based-politics-not https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/nytimes-admits-whos-decision-not-close-borders-start-pandemic-was-based-politics-not
    Yup , it’s been fairly clear from day one

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Agriville Headlines"Jazz said virus would disapear after election!" Hahahahaha
      Go ahead chuck, we will put that right beside 30 yrs of failed climate predictions and the economics of your solar tax harvest machine.

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
        Latest news out of Sweden is they got herd immunity at 40 some % infection rate.
        You wont hear that on the state broadcaster

Comment

Latest news out of Sweden is they got herd immunity at 40 some % infection rate.
          If they have herd immunity, then why has the number of cases been rising every day throughout September? On Sept 2 there were 100 new cases, a low not seen since March 12th. But by october 2 the daily case numbers have climbed back to 448. https://www.covid19insweden.com/en/ https://www.covid19insweden.com/en/

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            You wont hear that on the state broadcaster
            Not a marketing discussion so shouldn't you beposting about the bu weight of your wheat samples or something instead of state broadcasters?
            Last edited by dmlfarmer; Oct 2, 2020, 12:14.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
              If they have herd immunity, then why has the number of cases been rising every day throughout September? On Sept 2 there were 100 new cases, a low not seen since March 12th. But by october 2 the daily case numbers have climbed back to 448. https://www.covid19insweden.com/en/ https://www.covid19insweden.com/en/
              Herd immunity may require 60 to 70 infection rate, unless you listen to Atlas the radiologist. Trump has been doing his part to create herd immunity at his rallies with his herd. I wonder if the people who he threw hats too are grateful to be part of the herd?

Comment

Enough with this controllovirus already.

This daily new infections garbage is getting old. Why not tell us daily infections of the common cold?

The death rate is so minuscule.

This is just embarrassing already.

Just like climate change, the fear mongers are hiding the truth, taking over the politicians and good decisions by using Fake data, trying to force the public to do as they say, shaming them into submission, and stoking this ridiculous fear. I’m just waiting for the COVID tax to be slapped on alongside the useless ridiculous carbon tax.

One of you leftists, tell us again, what is the death rate? Of COVID alone please?

I want to hear the facts. Number of people who have died of COVID alone?

Just the number.

Then please give me the number of people who have died of tb. HIV. Overdose. Suicide. Car accidents.

Thank you kindly...

Please show me how number of positive tests, translates into something to fear,
                Last edited by Sheepwheat; Oct 2, 2020, 12:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                  Enough with this controllovirus already.

This daily new infections garbage is getting old. Why not tell us daily infections of the common cold?

The death rate is so minuscule.

This is just embarrassing already.

Just like climate change, the fear mongers are hiding the truth, taking over the politicians and good decisions by using Fake data, trying to force the public to do as they say, shaming them into submission, and stoking this ridiculous fear. I’m just waiting for the COVID tax to be slapped on alongside the useless ridiculous carbon tax.

One of you leftists, tell us again, what is the death rate? Of COVID alone please?

I want to hear the facts. Number of people who have died of COVID alone?

Just the number.

Then please give me the number of people who have died of tb. HIV. Overdose. Suicide. Car accidents.

Thank you kindly...

Please show me how number of positive tests, translates into something to fear,
                  There is a slight problem. You should have stayed awake during math class. A small percentage say 1 % is equivalent to a large number when any end to this pandemic will require an immunity of 60 to 70 %. If we get there by infection there is a real problem. Our only hope is a vaccine to slow infection.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    There is a slight problem. You should have stayed awake during math class. A small percentage say 1 % is equivalent to a large number when any end to this pandemic will require an immunity of 60 to 70 %. If we get there by infection there is a real problem. Our only hope is a vaccine to slow infection.
                    The number then is? Just the number.

Comment

and sweden ???????

Comment

That the same math that called for 400M deaths. Looks like you missed a couple classes.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          and sweden ???????
                          Wow 5 to 6 % death rate. Infections increasing again. I don't think you want to go there.

Comment

Confirmed cases in Sweden works out to 0.09%.
                            Assuming they missed a few.
                            Evidence seems to indicate that herd immunity will be reached long before 40%.

Comment

All you want to know about protection using masks is right here from the The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.

I can give you the short version, only a N95 mask or equivalent or higher will prevent virus aersol transmission.

So all those bandanas, and makeshift masks, ones from china etc are doing exactly nothing.

https://aapsonline.org/mask-facts/ Mask Facts

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                                Not a marketing discussion so shouldn't you beposting about the bu weight of your wheat samples or something instead of state broadcasters?
                                Youre right dml
                                Got me
                                I got sucked in to the vortex

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...