• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Deer Anti-Racism Rally Interrupted By Hate Groups,

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flea are you trying to play the white victim card? Read This:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/08/the-worlds-worst-support-group/536850/ https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/08/the-worlds-worst-support-group/536850/

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Flea are you trying to play the white victim card? Read This:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/08/the-worlds-worst-support-group/536850/ https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/08/the-worlds-worst-support-group/536850/
      No white victim card here. Just showing how ludicrous it is that the exact same situation is racist one way, but not the other. That is the definition of racism.

Personally I don’t think either situation had racism at play, but thanks for confirming that you are categorically a whack job!

Comment

Here’s a clue flea, to help you solve the puzzle. Systemic racism refers to multiple events and affects over many years. It’s not measured by just one or two events!

Comment

Here’s a clue flea, to help you solve the puzzle. Systemic racism refers to multiple events and affects over many years. It’s not measured by just one or two events!
          All whiteys are racist, and all blacks and natives are incapable of racism. Got it!

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
            All whiteys are racist, and all blacks and natives are incapable of racism. Got it!
            Okay if you say so! Solving systemic racism is kind of out of our hands anyway. But it sure helps if voters acknowledge and accept it is a reality. And I don’t believe you are raging racist. We are all a bit racists in our views sometimes. And it’s possible to be a conservative and concerned about systemic racism as well. I know several families Of colour and families who have adopted brown or black kids and the thing they want the most is that their kids to be happy and have every opportunity to succeed. Let’s help them make that happen!

Comment

Okay if you say so! Solving systemic racism is kind of out of our hands anyway. But it sure helps if voters acknowledge and accept it is a reality. And I don’t believe you are raging racist. We are all a bit racists in our views sometimes. And it’s possible to be a conservative and concerned about systemic racism as well. I know several families Of colour and families who have adopted brown or black kids and the thing they want the most is that their kids to be happy and have every opportunity to succeed. Let’s help them make that happen!
              I understand your family unit has probably felt the brunt of racism and seen the worst in people over a lifetime. I hate that there are people who aren't accepting of someone simply because of the colour of their skin.

I am aware of how lucky I am having been born where I was and being the colour that I am.

But you have to admit that calling people a bunch of ignorant racists is hardly the approach to bring them to your see your point of view.

It's a curious approach.

Comment

As I've said before, I don't like the word racist, lazy people use it.
                Prejudice is a more accurate word, more personal, easier to ask why you've already determined you don't like a person and based on what. A conversation starts.
                To me racist means group or large number of people.
                But prejudice means one individual.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...