• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RM Meota 😂

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    What happened to the law and order sentiment often expressed on Agrisilly? Are not most of you guys rural crime fighters in waiting and on the side of the men in blue? Apparently not, if they dare hand out a ticket to a farmer! LOL

Who would waste that much grain in protest? Only John Deere combine owners dump that amount of grain during harvest!

Why not just stop by several of the right wing posters of on Agrisilly and pickup a load of bullshit!
    BS is the go to protest load to dump on a front lawn of your neighbors or local politicians, not wheat that is still only worth $6.00 a bushel after the CWB is gone!

Since you guys like to play "lets guess the name of a poster", unsuccessfully I might add, lets play the rumour game. Aged farmers with hearing loss are really good at it!

"Bob's wheat went 50" says John. "15 is not going top pay the bills" says Jim. Larry says "Bob is not going to pay his bills". Mike says "Bob is going pay Larry's bill cause his wheat went 60".

When you run out of things to do the "pick a wacky right wing conspiracy game" is fun too!

If it's on the "interjanet" it must be true. LOL
    looks like a peaceful protest IMHO...

Comment

More and more cops, one on every corner, because we are such an unruly bunch. We should be going the opposite way cause we will all be sleeping in our self-driving trucks and don’t want to be awaken.

Comment

They may be forced to clean it up but it would be worth it just to make a point.

Comment

Funny thing is that you are the only one on here scared shitless that someone will know who yu are
          You might ask yourself why ?
          I have met many people on here and any anyone that wants to know who i am simply has to ask
          I know exactly who you are but have no desire to meet you

Comment

Dumping wheat is no different than building a barricade and lighting buildings on fire! HahaIt’s the polite way to revolt and Will lead to lawless anarchy if left unchecked! Bring in the men in blue with riot gear to put those protesters in their place! They need armed guards at the RM office to shoot a few of those lawless bastards! Lol

Comment

Most law enforcement activities moved to traffic enforcement, more public visibility, etc vs dealing with the tough situations, protests, blockades, strikes and confrontation that follows.

Comment

Yup, pretty dangerous that wheat sitting there. Not only might it burn you, but the property damage is insane! Finally, the amount of rail traffic it stopped and the amount of economic shutdown it caused to the entire country is just deplorable!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  What happened to the law and order sentiment often expressed on Agrisilly? Are not most of you guys rural crime fighters in waiting and on the side of the men in blue? Apparently not, if they dare hand out a ticket to a farmer! LOL

Who would waste that much grain in protest? Only John Deere combine owners dump that amount of grain during harvest!

Why not just stop by several of the right wing posters of on Agrisilly and pickup a load of bullshit!
                  BS is the go to protest load to dump on a front lawn of your neighbors or local politicians, not wheat that is still only worth $6.00 a bushel after the CWB is gone!

Since you guys like to play "lets guess the name of a poster", unsuccessfully I might add, lets play the rumour game. Aged farmers with hearing loss are really good at it!

"Bob's wheat went 50" says John. "15 is not going top pay the bills" says Jim. Larry says "Bob is not going to pay his bills". Mike says "Bob is going pay Larry's bill cause his wheat went 60".

When you run out of things to do the "pick a wacky right wing conspiracy game" is fun too!

If it's on the "interjanet" it must be true. LOL
                  You really need to go back to concentrating on your campaign against impaired working, it would greatly improve the discourse on Agriville. Especially that early in the morning. Only 2 LOL's and 4 exclamation marks.

Comment

I dont know guys, I don't like getting caught either but Chucks got a point, you can't pick and choose which group has to obey laws. Why is it ok to run stop signs, speed or cause road damage from overloads cause we are farmers? If it's a matter of wasting time with inspections or tickets for little shit like burned out lights, or cracked windshields that's one thing but there is no excuse for putting lives at risk because its harvest season.

I'm pretty well always overloaded like most but you cant really complain about the road quality when you are hauling 20 tonnes of wheat in a tandem all the time. And then bridges are millions of dollars to replace, I had to shake my head at those 2 farmers down south that made a stink after getting ticketed for overloads on a bridge because the sign was temporarily moved for construction yet theyved farmed there all their lives.

Dont do the crime if you cant do the time!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...