• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmm , ain’t that something eh ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t know about you all, but if I was fixing to create some virus to harm my enemies, I would sure as heck make sure it killed everyone it touched, not .001% or whatever the heck the death rate is, no?

They keep harping about cases, yet scarcely any deaths FROM COVID ALONE.

But hey, let’s shut everything down. Exact same thing as climate change alarmist cult. If you don’t go along with it, you are ridiculed as an idiot, anti science, to the point where telling the truth is politically suicidal. So they go along with it to appease the loudmouth scaredy cats who hide in their basements and call the shots.

The virus is real, certainly. But the scare it is made out to be is fake. Just like climate change, which had lost its lustre. Appalling. A grand test drive as well to see just how much influence govnt can get away with. In a society with precious little common sense left, go to Costco and sneeze with no mask, and see where that gets you. Society will look back with a whole lot of embarrassment over this, at how we were taken for a ride. Well, some of us will see it, others will claim the masks helped! Lol

Comment

Let's just say enough time has passed to know what we're dealing with.

Were measures taken before we knew too onerous?

They might be now.

20-20

Comment

Couple of days ago CBC Sask radio read a comment that basically said "why do you only dwell on the scary stuff but never report any of the basic data" ?

I'm sure it wasn't the first time they had a comment like that.

I wonder if they are changing policy or it was a local initiative as it is a change in direction.

The next morning they had an interview with an "expert" who explained the word situation much more realistically.

One part that stood out was Vietnam has very low rates and seems to have some sort of protection.

Comment

Vietnam probably does fine because they have bigger things to worry about...

Comment

I see chuck knows as much about the US as he does about solar which is jack. If you think ND and Sask are the same cause cbc said so, you are on crack.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...