• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Week of School

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Week of School

Outbreaks in 7 AB schools, 1 in Vancouver, Toronto, Indian Head, 5 in Ottawa, 70 schools in Quebec.

BC goes back to semi shut down of bars etc. Ontario pauses reopening.

So much for that plan.
    Last edited by jazz; Sep 8, 2020, 16:59.

Ya "outbreak" a cough due to cold or allergy, and the whole school self destructs! Every terrified masked sheep is sh*tting their pants. No hope for the nutcases.

Paranoid teachers will make this the LAST day of school after millions were spent and kids still DEADLY!

Comment

WTF did they expect?

This isn't, hasn't or won't be going away..... until....

Comment

Was in a restaurant today when someone sneezed. You could have heard a pin drop LoL.
        My elderly neighbor worked in drug sales for one of the biggies back in 60s 70s. He has some wild tales.
        They would take the iniffective WHO strains and add there own so vaccines worked in that year.
        He claims every so many years there was a coronavirus epidemic. Hit the vulnerable and eventually faded away.
        He remembers 0 cases in the Armed Forces as vaccination was mandatory.
        He wonders what this epidemic would have wrought without the internet, ie social media. And govts need to never waste a good crisis.
        If they shut the schools again, I'm hiring a live in nanny. Screw this.
        I couldn't even get my glasses adjusted today without an appointment.
        Who's in charge here?

Comment

There’s an idea- Corona nannies for us all. Hey JT get on that.

Comment

These dumb phucks will never get it. They aren’t gonna stop this thing. Just let it do it’s thing and the sooner we can get on with life. If u are worried stay home and keep your kids home to. Let the rest u us live and get on with our lives.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
              These dumb phucks will never get it. They aren’t gonna stop this thing. Just let it do it’s thing and the sooner we can get on with life. If u are worried stay home and keep your kids home to. Let the rest u us live and get on with our lives.
              The dumb phucks are the ones that open up parties of 150 people and bars all things not essential then open up schools and expect all will be fine. No plan no strategy. The virus is by now predictable it doesn’t have a brain but obviously neither do the ones in charge.

Open up school and then announce hey guys we’re gonna add some cleaning products and replace some of the cuts we made here s 50 mil. Maybe that should have been done a month ago or is this federal money?

Don’t know a single teacher that doesn’t want to be in school teaching the kids. But follow a few rules and keep it open.

Comment

Comment

Is this the next pandemic you get from wearing a diaper on your face!

Comment

They don’t know what they are doing just by the hypocrisy of their rules so it just proves they have no clue what to do and are afraid to admit that the best thing is to do nothing other than stay healthy and keep your lifestyle as clean as possible. This things gonna move on whether we like it or not. People are gonna die whether we like it or not.

Comment

Live wire we are lucky in our industry that we don’t have to wear the stupid things all day. My wife is a teacher and she is struggling to find a mask that provides protection without causing headaches and affecting her vision. These stupid precautions and rules are going to have more consequences than this bullshit distraction we are dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
                        They don’t know what they are doing just by the hypocrisy of their rules so it just proves they have no clue what to do and are afraid to admit that the best thing is to do nothing other than stay healthy and keep your lifestyle as clean as possible. This things gonna move on whether we like it or not. People are gonna die whether we like it or not.
                        Going to just move on? Hahahaha ya to the next host.
                        Not until a vaccine or a cure is workable.

In some ways too bad there couldn’t be like 2 separate areas one for those that don’t give a shit about anyone that would be harmed including their own families and one for others that want things open but use your head and be respectful of those with conditions especially that would be harmed. Everywhere that people act stupidly wreckless cases spike.

Comment

Have the Hutterite colonies been completely decimated by COVID-19 or have they come through the situation still intact and functioning?

Asking for a friend...

Comment

I get the feeling like anti maskers are starting to run a lot of similar parallels with anti vaxers.

It’s our right to not
                            No proof they really help
                            There’s a high (.00000001%*) chance this really bad thing will happen when you use them

Which means next up will be “Masks are loaded with harmful chemicals”

I’m grateful for where I live. I’m not around many people. I can easily avoid people. I don’t have to wear a mask hardly ever. In fact, I went in to Red Deer last week and forgot to even put some in my car. Apparently I’m as good at taking masks as I am at remembering reusable grocery bags.

*This number was just pulled out of my ass to make a point.

Comment

My daughter is in grade 10 and her 1st day back went pretty good. No mask wearing at their desks but 1 of the teachers had a nasty dry cough all class long with no mask on. Shouldn’t teachers follow the same guidelines as the students, if your sick stay home?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...