• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crime .. again

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe some real cannons. Kaboom

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      I feel for you guys, but why leave the keys in cars and trucks? We lock our trucks and hide the keys even if we are working in same field. Its time to rig up some scare cannons. KA BOOM!
      We take keys out even when filling with gas at station in town. Never get out without locking and hiding any valuables. Town/city living is worse than country I think.

Comment

Someone needs to rig up a trunk full of tnt wired to the ignition.

Comment

Where are all the RM’s Rent-A-Cops? Seems they can see a five gallon pail of garden soil in back of my truck without a lid on the pail. Farmer bad. I feel like Orange Man😂

Comment

Where are all the RM’s Rent-A-Cops? Seems they can see a five gallon pail of garden soil in back of my truck without a lid on the pail. Farmer bad. I feel like Orange Man😂
            Do you think they want any part of that!? They are revenue generators only for handing tickets out to the residents that they know will pay.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
              Do you think they want any part of that!? They are revenue generators only for handing tickets out to the residents that they know will pay.
              Carpenter I hired to build the house got his second ticket for drugs and booze and wanted a $750.00 advance to pay fine. Told him to take jail. He got a tour of Saskatchewan in a twin otter, met buddy's he knew in jail for two weeks and cops never bothered him again.

PS. I bust my ass while he was gone and got the dry wall done .
              Last edited by 6V53; Sep 26, 2020, 22:46.

Comment

Your stories are shocking. But predictable in the Trudeau era. Most criminals can relate only to retribution. And pain.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
                  Your stories are shocking. But predictable in the Trudeau era. Most criminals can relate only to retribution. And pain.
                  Pars for SCOC.

But I'd allow her to begin lower if necessary.

Comment

They don't have authority to do anything more than you or I. They enforce bylaws, possibly weights and speed.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
                      Shocking part is that’s only scratching the surface of the criminal activity in NW Sask

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...