• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compelling viewing not

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compelling viewing not

Rake in bucks for her I’m sure

Click image for larger version

Name:	F0ABC46D-6CAB-4289-9E4F-B5896B356391.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	779470Click image for larger version

Name:	F0ABC46D-6CAB-4289-9E4F-B5896B356391.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	779470

And in the 15th and 16th centuries this little Greta girl would be considered a witch for spreading mistruths....and casting spells on those in power to follow her nonsense...IMHO...she doesnt have a degree of anything other than sitting infront of her school with a sign...

Utter nonsense that world political leaders sit with her at all...

I dare all of you to look at this objectively....not from her view but what are her scientific qualifications exactly in the form of degrees or otherwise.....before we go down the rabbit hole thats coming....with long cut and pastes of other's thoughts.
    Last edited by bucket; Sep 7, 2020, 06:55.

Comment

Probably be about ut as far from the truth as Percy ..... 🤥

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        Probably be about ut as far from the truth as Percy ..... 🤥
        sorry for interrupting a perfectly good thread...but ..i think....we need more cowbell!!!!!! sorry it sticks in my head.

Comment

Bucket... your post is spot on. The world is completely without rational thought at the moment. It’s a sign of very weak people and it is getting worse daily. I think it is going to end up as everyone for themselves; which is sad but that’s where I am getting to...

Comment

Next it will be a clothing line by Greta, then cosmetics by Greta, sunglasses by Greta, an album with Bieber, then on to politics, who wouldn't vote for her.

Comment

IMHO ...the prerequisite for becoming a politician is getting pretty thin....

Chagger Monsef O'reagandrunk...etc. Have never had an ounce of a real job....they don't even have a vision of their own.....they can repeat the line for a day or two until a new script comes in. ...

It's embarrassing. ...

No different than watching people fawn over this Greta phenomenon. ...just stupid

Comment

Greta - I can’t hear you. 🙉

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                  Next it will be a clothing line by Greta, then cosmetics by Greta, sunglasses by Greta, an album with Bieber, then on to politics, who wouldn't vote for her.
                  Pretty much sums it up

Her parents had that figured before day 1 of her crusade

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...