• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Gates : "You Don't Have A Choice"

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Gates : "You Don't Have A Choice"

And Billy Boy rakes in his BILLIONS $$$$$!

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
      And Billy Boy rakes in his BILLIONS $$$$$!
      At least he tries to do something useful with his Billions not like a certain President who says he supports causes but has a fake foundation to line his own pockets.

Comment

Bill Gates telling the world population we have no choice ?? He can go to hell
        He is a computer geek that made it big, a multi millionaire , good for him .
        But he he not a medical expert , never has been ever . He is no doctor , not even a health professional and he is telling us peasants what we have to do ?
        Anyone else have an issue with that ? I sure do

Comment

but, but... al gore is a climate scientist?
          surely bill can be be a doctor ?

Comment

Add in Soros and there we have 3 billionaires dictating world policy for billions of people .

Comment

Nothing more FAKE, blatantly corrupt, EVIL, than our own Crimeminister!

Comment

Farmers seem to have all the food. Maybe we should decide for Bill and all them if they can eat or not. He can shove his miracle cure. I’ll take my chances on getting the next flu that will be out like it always does. SCAMDEMIC

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...