• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seasonal Canola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best line I've ever hear from a rabid wheat board supporter back in the day. "At least I know that you don't get more for your wheat than I do." At least he was finally honest about why he loved the CWB. I had a computer and internet connection and I knew world prices and how badly we were getting s crewed. He didn't. F uck every wheat board supporter. You especially Chuck.

Comment

"At least I know that you don't get more for your wheat than I do."
      well that sums up the whole leftist supremacy movement in one short sentence
      amazing !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Welcome back hobbyfrmr.

Kinda missed you.
        I took a leave of absence. I noticed I was not contributing anything valuable, I don’t have the mental capacity to scrap like the others and realize I just hijacked a proper canola marketing thread. 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
          I took a leave of absence. I noticed I was not contributing anything valuable, I don’t have the mental capacity to scrap like the others and realize I just hijacked a proper canola marketing thread. 🙂
          Nice to know you're following. And glad you checked in.
          Have organic prices enjoyed the rally like some conventional prices have?
          Did you have a decent production year?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            Nice to know you're following. And glad you checked in.
            Have organic prices enjoyed the rally like some conventional prices have?
            Did you have a decent production year?
            Organic, free range, low-GMO canola is through the roof! My Stats-can seeded acres report must have misled the market into thinking there was alot of product coming to market...

Comment

A leave of absence for a few of us might be in order.

Try to stick to marketing farming and latest underwear trends in my household.

But can anyone for a moment fathom how collective marketing or singlecdesk whatever would survive in current volatile markets.....the wonderful thing about or single desk after the 8 yrs privacy of information act alot of dirty washing has come out but nobody is suprised or even comments.

Lets just say will never be resurrected in any way shape or form.

Your cwb would have been exactly the same “had” to make sales undercut the market to do so and pea and thimble stuff to hide true extent of losses.

Its not even worth argueing about.

Currently foward for 21 i can lock in $280 on farm for wheat would like $15 more so shall see what happens to curr3ncy basis etc but those opportunities just or wouldnt have existed under single desk to worried about trying to sell the previous years production let alone going foward.

Chucks on my block list but guys youve got glen way wrong hes a free market man told me himself way way back.

Comment

Canola up again if people are watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                  Canola up again if people are watching.
                  On Saturday? Where?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                    On Saturday? Where?
                    Friday up slightly.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread