• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helmach View Post
    40 to 60 hrsw is the avg here in the hills south of Saskatoon.
    Still above my 30 to 40 does that mean I’m gonna have to sit in naughty boys corner class dunce

Comment

Knowing and accepting our land's limitations will go a long way to keeping envy at bay.

Comment

All in perspective many places in Europe grow 150 bus wheat .
        I have learned to accept what we get .
        It can be and is vastly different here as well .
        Soil type and rain patterns alone can make yields vary here by double within 10-20 miles on any given year .

Comment

Nice move up.

Reading comments this morning here many bullish others suggesting oversold territory take your pick.

Chart guys has resistAcne on upside broken?

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
            Nice move up.

Reading comments this morning here many bullish others suggesting oversold territory take your pick.

Chart guys has resistAcne on upside broken?
            No, 5.83 DEC Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              Nope. Usually can't even do half of that ......keepin it real in the Ghetto.
              I figure you're kicking ass around here if you can get half of that half on stubble!

Comment

30 to 40 is all we get around here with solenetzic land and 2 feet of rain. Decent crop on the high ground and flooded out in low areas is the norm here. Variable rate fertilizing is the norm as you need to get most of the fertilizer on those higher areas. Combining my better field of wheat this aft and hopefully get 40 on it. As stats can is finding out these days, 70 bu farm wide average on HRS is either a fluke or BS, not something that happens on a long term basis.

Comment

Another $14 billion in MFP payments going to US farmers. All classes of wheat and barley to be included.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                    Another $14 billion in MFP payments going to US farmers. All classes of wheat and barley to be included.
                    Trump bucks arriving just in time to unleash an era of unprecedented prosperity on farms south of the border. NTR up strongly today. Way to get a piece of the action.

Comment

Nice move again, all sectors

Comment

zwz down over 3 % this morning

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                          zwz down over 3 % this morning
                          Tabasco red everywere

Comment

Problem is competitiveness of US wht in global mkts.
                            Prices easing after recent gains driven by importer demand & rising Russian prices. Forecasts for rain in dry parts of EU, Ukraine & Argentina.

My argument is should USA be the big kahuna in the wheat market in 2020 and onward corn beans for sure but wheat not sure

SA seems to move markets more along with black sea countries

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                              Problem is competitiveness of US wht in global mkts.
                              Prices easing after recent gains driven by importer demand & rising Russian prices. Forecasts for rain in dry parts of EU, Ukraine & Argentina.

My argument is should USA be the big kahuna in the wheat market in 2020 and onward corn beans for sure but wheat not sure

SA seems to move markets more along with black sea countries
                              U.S. is the big kahuna for global corn pricing. Brazil is the big kahuna for global soybean pricing. The Black Sea is the big kahuna for global wheat pricing.
                              Last edited by errolanderson; Sep 27, 2020, 17:22.

Comment

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post
                                U.S. is the big kahuna for global corn pricing. Brazil is the big kahuna for global soybean pricing. The Black Sea is the big kahuna for global wheat pricing.
                                What are you thinking for Black Sea wheat production?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...