• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President’s sister describes Trump as liar with ‘no principles’ in recordings

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
    Come on furrow does anything beat paying prostitutes to piss on you and then piss in the bed that Obama slept in years earlier just because you hate Obama? Lmao psychologist help needed in the White House.
    Although jazz and burnt might have chipped in for those fees possibly. Lmao.
    wheely boy, spare us your golden shower fantasies! eff you leftist are whacked !

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
      wheely boy, spare us your golden shower fantasies! eff you leftist are whacked !
      Did they allow you to
      Vote? I did. Lmao
      Less leftist than you’ll ever be.

Comment

Come on furrow does anything beat paying prostitutes to piss on you and then piss in the bed that Obama slept in years earlier just because you hate Obama? Lmao psychologist help needed in the White House.
        Although jazz and burnt might have chipped in for those fees possibly. Lmao.
        Trudeau is unraveling before our eyes here in Canada ... far worse than trump
        Time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          Trudeau is unraveling before our eyes here in Canada ... far worse than trump
          Time will tell
          2 different discussions but when people try to say trump is better well that’s just not the case.
          Catching Andrews speach for example real classy that’s how leaders should act. Kids are influenced by leaders you have losers that act like lunatics you get more problems in your society because if it.
          But what a great country we can agree to disagree on this topic yet can agree to agree on others. Respect your view.

Comment

Speaking of Andrew Scheer''s speech ....he said conservatives were trying to get a better deal for Canadians. ...well...he and his MPs did shit for sole proprietors using personal chequing accounts ...yet it's the personal chequing accounts they count on for donations....

Comment

Kids are influenced by leaders you have losers that act like lunatics you get more problems in your society because if it. .
              Which leaders wheel? Seems to me the kids are watching more Kim Kardasian than any politician.

If my kids happen to ask me if trump is bad I will simply tell them there were some bad Marxist commie people 25 yrs ago that sold us out and made everyone poorer and Trump is going to fix that.

But why is trump so mean dad? Well because we need an SOB in our corner this time cause this fights going to be dirty.

Even a 4 yr old could understand that, but not radical leftists.

Comment

Yeah Trump is a fine role model for kids . That was pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  Which leaders wheel? Seems to me the kids are watching more Kim Kardasian than any politician.

If my kids happen to ask me if trump is bad I will simply tell them there were some bad Marxist commie people 25 yrs ago that sold us out and made everyone poorer and Trump is going to fix that.

But why is trump so mean dad? Well because we need an SOB in our corner this time cause this fights going to be dirty.

Even a 4 yr old could understand that, but not radical leftists.
                  He’s not mean with a good purpose he’s mean because he’s stupid and appeals to the whack jobs for votes.

Comment

Do you think Trump's sister is going to get an invite for Christmas? LOL

Seems like most of Trump's extended family think he was a moron too! What a surprise.

That's what happens when you let an ego driven spoiled TV host become President. He thinks its all about him! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      Do you think Trump's sister is going to get an invite for Christmas? LOL

Seems like most of Trump's extended family think he was a moron too! What a surprise.

That's what happens when you let an ego driven spoiled TV host become President. He thinks its all about him! LOL
                      Hmmmm , I know someone just like that NW of here, well a lot of his relatives anyway 😂😂

Comment

And in other news, the sun rose in the east this morning. What do the Trump haters hope to accomplish with these stories? Do they think there is still someone out there anywhere who doesn't already know that Trump is a nasty human being? It is like trying to make water wetter. Maybe you could focus on his policies instead?

Echoing other posters above, please don't ask my sisters for their evaluation of me, that would make Trump's sister look downright tame.

And what is with the unhealthy infatuation with all things Trump? Are our Canadian politicians really doing such a great job that there is nothing left to criticize?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                          Hmmmm , I know someone just like that NW of here, well a lot of his relatives anyway 😂😂
                          Is it by any chance someone familiar to Agriville members?

Comment

Politics
                            Brilliant Trump Puts Himself On All Postage Stamps, Forcing Democrats To Push For Abolishing USPS
                            August 17th, 2020

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trump Stamp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	770044

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Sources are reporting that Trump has dealt a killer blow in his ongoing war against his sworn enemy, the U.S. Post Office. In a move of sheer, mind-blowing brilliance, Trump directed the Post Office to put his face on every single stamp, forcing the Democrats to reverse course and abolish the institution once and for all.

The new stamp, dubbed "The Trump-Stamp," to be used on all pieces of mail features a smiling Donald Trump, with the caption "GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER."

Don Lemon broke the news in a tearful address to the nation last night. "Our democracy is over," he said. "It doesn't exist anymore. I will never send another piece of mail ever again, and neither should you or else you're a racist."

Antifa and BLM responded by marching on local post offices and burning them down. Enthusiastic Trump supporters quickly bought up all the stamps. They are now selling for $3,000 apiece online.

Babylon Bee subscriber Zackary Russell contributed to this report. If you want to get involved with the staff writers at The Babylon Bee, check out our membership options here!

Comment

Hurry to your throne. You have a big load to get rid of.

Comment

Who the “h” cares what his sister supposedly said? So much on the internet is concocted I believe about 0% of what the lefty media pontificates about. ZERO

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...