• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have money you can be a crook for a long time.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have money you can be a crook for a long time.

So Donald trump has filed motion after motion to deny access to his income taxes. Not saying he’s a crook but what if he was? You get to delay getting charged for nearly a decade if you have money to delay the courts?
    Same thing here snc lavallin documents denied no one can look.
    If this was any of us wouldn’t it be like right now?

2 sets of Justice with money and without.

Maybe Biden can ask him during their debate. No other President has not released his tax returns. What is he hiding?

Comment

What an amazing event - we have the spectacularly good fortune to have not one, but two such brilliant minds come together to analyze the foibles of national leadership!

Closer to home, perhaps you would stoop to lend your superb discernment skills to explaining why the leader of Canada has completely shut down Parliament at this peculiar moment, if not to hide his personal gains?

Comment

His tax information probably isn’t in his private returns. He has plenty of other entities. All I know is he isn’t sucking the taxpayer teat and hiding at his chalet, doing sweet buggar-all, also at taxpayer expense.

Comment

This would be a Liberal MP's tax return:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Liberal Party tax return.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	770035

Comment

Why is he hiding them? If you were innocent you’d provide them just to emberrass those accusing you. Another lie though he’s being audited. Lmao. Wait until they do the audit for real.

Pretty sure all the Canadian politicians provide their info? It’s only proper. Why isn’t it a law it should be. But even John Gormley admits trump is a disgrace to the presidential office. And he’s nearly as closed minded as you are burnt.

Comment

Have we seen Trudeaus returns? How about his slush fund foundation?

Trump returns are clean as a whistle. Most investigated president in history, something would have turned up by now. Trump is the only politician to ever enter the public sphere and become poorer for it. How did Pelosi turn a $300k job into 300M. Wow thats an amazing return. Why isnt some big wall street firm hiring her.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                So Donald trump has filed motion after motion to deny access to his income taxes. Not saying he’s a crook but what if he was? You get to delay getting charged for nearly a decade if you have money to delay the courts?
                Same thing here snc lavallin documents denied no one can look.
                If this was any of us wouldn’t it be like right now?

2 sets of Justice with money and without.
                Trudeau doing the same thing , 30 years younger and never actually earned a day’s paycheque in his life

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                  Why is he hiding them? If you were innocent you’d provide them just to emberrass those accusing you. Another lie though he’s being audited. Lmao. Wait until they do the audit for real.

Pretty sure all the Canadian politicians provide their info? It’s only proper. Why isn’t it a law it should be. But even John Gormley admits trump is a disgrace to the presidential office. And he’s nearly as closed minded as you are burnt.
                  Sorry burnt but I actually laughed out loud at that post. That's quite an insult. Gormley can drive me nuts ...but why drive when it's a very short walk.....

Comment

all i know for fk-n sure , is that i would trade this POS for trump anyway, anytime , any where.
                    anyone who supports this POS will have some hard questions from their grandkids
                    FU-ck , guess we all will for standing by and letting this shitshow go on

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                      Sorry burnt but I actually laughed out loud at that post. That's quite an insult. Gormley can drive me nuts ...but why drive when it's a very short walk.....
                      Aawww, yup, I gotta admit, a brutal body slam. Left me emotionally battered..helpless...triggered...epic introspection.

Respect for tweety

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                        Maybe Biden can ask him during their debate. No other President has not released his tax returns. What is he hiding?
                        What’s Trudeau hiding ? Panama Papers , Bronfmans, Trudeau foundation , Irving Oil . SNC Lavalin ...... and more .
                        As a Canadian you should be much more concerned about our PM not Orange Man bad

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                          Aawww, yup, I gotta admit, a brutal body slam. Left me emotionally battered..helpless...triggered...epic introspection.

Respect for tweety
                          Did tweety body slam you too?

Sounds like people are tag-teaming you.

You need afew more people on your team.

Too many concussions?

Comment

Who cares about the USA and trump it’s Trudeau and his foundation. He doesn’t have money like the 141 billionaires in canada you and I probably are worth more than him today by a lot. But slush funds is what needs to be looked into and he is building one fast.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                              Who cares about the USA and trump it’s Trudeau and his foundation. He doesn’t have money like the 141 billionaires in canada you and I probably are worth more than him today by a lot. But slush funds is what needs to be looked into and he is building one fast.
                              Trudeau banks at Scotiabank....... He's richer than you think.

Imagine years of political affiliation and patronizing his daddy Pierre established and passed down. And even what Dumbo himself was able to squirrel away during his very own corrupt tenure!!!!!

His "dividends" will be paid to him in the future. No sense getting caught with your hands "too deep" in the cookie jar when you're supposed to be guarding it!
                              Last edited by farmaholic; Aug 22, 2020, 07:37.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...