• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins the CPC Leadership this weekend?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    How do you know I am not a member?
    Oh. I don't know maybe running for the ndp a couple times would explain it.

Comment

The densest population areas are about to pull the entire geographic region into a Euro style life.
      Our PM has publicly stated that all that is wrong with Canada comes from Alberta, and the great from Quebec.
      Obviously nothing will ever fix this.
      So we quibble with trolls over crumbs.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
        Very clever to ask yourself that question chuck aka burnt, jazz, dmlfarmer and god only knows who else your posting under. We re on to your detractions!!!

Your point is well taken. I now realize my post would seem offensive to you. I'll try to think things through in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          How else do you expect him to achieve consensus?
          Now that was just flat out funny.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
            Very clever to ask yourself that question chuck aka burnt, jazz, dmlfarmer and god only knows who else your posting under. We re on to your detractions!!!
            Do you have a place where I can send money?

Being the honest type, I hate living in your head rent-free.

Click image for larger version

Name:	laugh.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	770043

Comment

FURROW

"Sorry , but any one of them would be far better than that puppet Trudeau

And Canadians are already behind the eight ball , not sure what planet your on."

Well according to the the majority of the Righties on Agriville O'Tool was their least favorite CPC leader and some are going as far to say the Liberals are going to win a majority next election. Jazz even posted he's voting for Justin. In fact FURROW your one of the biggest belly acher's regarding the O'Tool result.

Then you got the Social Conservative Religious Wingnuts on Agriville who wanted Lewis to win which didn't happen, now saying its time to sperate from Canada. They would only be happy if they formed their own little bubble world.

So Furrow when I said I could pick who the loser would be (Canadians) basically the majority of Righties are agreeing with me based on their posts.

So, what planet are you from BUDDY?

Comment

In the distant future I hope the words, "I wish we had the Trudeau liberals back" are never spoken.

At what stage of Armageddon would we be in for those words to be whispered.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                  In the distant future I hope the words, "I wish we had the Trudeau liberals back" are never spoken.

At what stage of Armageddon would we be in for those words to be whispered.
                  NDP Armageddon

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                    NDP Armageddon
                    True enough, but this kid beliefs are further left than the P'ers at times.

Comment

True enough, but this kid beliefs are further left than the P'ers at times.
                      OK, I will up the ante, NDP Armageddon with. Chuck at the helm. My apologies if anyone was eating supper while reading this.

Comment

Does any other province really care about the federal conservatives other then AB and SK?

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                          Does any other province really care about the federal conservatives other then AB and SK?
                          I think Ontario may surprise us in the next election, the odor coming from Ottawa is starting to get a little too strong.

Comment

I think Ontario may surprise us in the next election, the odor coming from Ottawa is starting to get a little too strong.
                            Quebec might also if O'Toole is their man.

Comment

As much as I like Lewis I think we should give the new leader a chance. Need to put all the petty bickering aside and unite for the sake of the country and our children. The liberals relish to see the ppc or wexit gain traction and I wouldn’t doubt they’ll help it if they can. Nobody is separating anytime soon, and ppc is of no appeal to more than a few wackos. Unity shows strength and stability to the masses.

Comment

Mr OTooles riding sits right on top of the toronto fortress. If he is going to have any effect at all he should be able to flip those couple ridings against his own. Should know that within a couple months. Mckay would have flipped 20 seats in the maritimes on his name alone. See of Otoole can make a dent.

Meanwhile I am prepping my donation for Justin Trudeau. in fact I am lobbying for Gooddale to come back.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	770045

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...