• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EI Fund

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transition to the EI fund cannot happen without a sitting of the house and a vote. Trudeau has wrapped it up in a non confidence vote daring the opposition to vote it down. Catch 22.

Get ready for yrs more of this creep and his minions.

Maybe jason kenny will say thank you when the oil inudstry is gutted...again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ef8WH9WXkAIiWno.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	770034
    Last edited by jazz; Aug 21, 2020, 08:23.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      So single moms with no job because of covid layoffs and no childcare so they can go back to work don't deserve to pay their rent and feed their kids during the biggest economic crisis in several generations?

Alot of this money is going to people who actually need it to survive, unlike the subsidies to many successful large farms who dont need it.

There are some pretty big hogs at the subsidy trough complaining and whining about CERB and other programs and then they apply for CEBA! How do you spell hypocrites? LOL
      So the new program is $37 billion dollars. I don’t believe that everyone collecting CERB is a single mom, not even close. But you do raise an interesting question, if schools don’t fully reopen does the government need to subsidize child care? The other question is this before all this started the feds had a $30 billion dollar deficit, with this new program that would go to $67 billion if they received the same revenues as before which of course they won’t. Industries like the airlines and the restaurant industry are in big trouble. Just the other day I read the Black Knight Inn in Red Deer declared bankruptcy, a large hotel that has existed for at 50 years. The real question is what is the eventual end game? The Liberal’s talk about a green recovery. Subsidizing the decarbonization of the economy. Explain to me as a farmer Chuck how your income will increase under this scenario? Imagine the cost of replacing your fossil fuel power machinery with electrically powered machinery. How will you dry your grain without natural gas? The bigger question is how will Canada’s income increase under this scenario? How will our exports increase? As far as I can see Justin Trudeau’s plan is one of servitude and impoverishment! No lol.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...