• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are the new Lexions running?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are the new Lexions running?

Very curious as to how the new series is performing ?

Some chatter on The Combine Forum

Holy crap.....

Are they less common than the Masseys?

Surely some one must have one.

Comment

Know of a pretty green farm not far from me that went from two green ones to one new 8800. I was skeptical at first but after talking with him the other day they said first fields of canola they will easily replace the Deeres based on losses. Something like 55 bpa swath at 5.5-6 mph, 50% engine load, under a bushel loss. Thing is a beast I guess. Straight up capacity wise he figures more like 1.6x what one of his 690’s would do. He is actually quite pleased and usually they can be picky. Ya I know how can you be picky and own a Deere, but he said they go up and down the field with no downtime, this new one he will reserve judgement till end of the year. Few issues here and there but nothing major just an annoyance he said.

Comment

Hey I’m way way down the pecking order on agriville and south of the border as well or equator actually.

But holey hell canT afford new, guess plenty on here can I bow and try to learn from those who can.

Lexicon jd case nh don’t care insane.

I’ve got trusty claas dunno if it’s the same there, but here they seem to lose value way quicker than jd or case or nh.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
          Hey I’m way way down the pecking order on agriville and south of the border as well or equator actually.

But holey hell canT afford new, guess plenty on here can I bow and try to learn from those who can.

I’ve got trusty claas dunno if it’s the same there, but here they seem to lose value way quicker than jd or case or nh.
          Well the responses tell the tale Mallee
          No one runs a new one
          We have a well used 750 Lexion that we got very reasonably priced cause no one else wants the 750’s lol
          Seems like a very decent machine
          Again was just curious , was at factory in Omaha in December, was very impressed
          But absolutely right , any new combine is simply so ridiculously overpriced it makes no sense whatsoever to 90% of farms now

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post

I’m glad for everyone who can buy new iron. It gives me another option to pick from from when it comes into my price range somewhere down the line.

I’m always looking for highly depreciated lightly used equipment .................. usually found with unicorns and pixie dust.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...