• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pierre Poilievre presser

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pierre Poilievre presser

https://twitter.com/PierrePoilievre/status/1296221803136917509 https://twitter.com/PierrePoilievre/status/1296221803136917509

Funny comment in the thread,
    "I’m shocked that @JustinTrudeau
    would use all that black ink on anything but his face...
    "

Finally looks like the RCMP are going to get off their asses and look into the WE scandal!

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-rcmp-to-look-into-investigating-we-charity-scandal/ https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-rcmp-to-look-into-investigating-we-charity-scandal/

also,,, it's reported, the RCMP will be looking into the SNC Lav scandal as well !

here's the Global News link,

https://globalnews.ca/news/7287072/rcmp-we-charity-examination/ https://globalnews.ca/news/7287072/rcmp-we-charity-examination/

Comment

He was pissed. ..no doubt...and so too should be Canadians. ...

Comment

I wish he would have stayed in the CPC leadership race.

Comment

Peter Polyester has been calling Truduea dumb for so long and he just realized that he was outsmarted by the dumbo.

Does the Conservative party have anyone that does their strategy or do they just go do their individual things on a whim?

They should have waited for 2 things

1 money to transfer to we for the programs

2 have your leader in place.

So now Truduea says hey you *** idiots you want an election let’s have one. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
            Peter Polyester has been calling Truduea dumb for so long and he just realized that he was outsmarted by the dumbo.

Does the Conservative party have anyone that does their strategy or do they just go do their individual things on a whim?

So now Truduea says hey you *** idiots you want an election let’s have one. Lmao
            So who’s your choice ??

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
              So who’s your choice ??
              I think I m like most people I don’t know what the candidates stand for or what they want to do. They’ve done a poor job of displaying what the party position is on many issues but how can they without a leader that obviously would put their own agenda on things. Right now they are a headless chicken flopping in the grass criticizing everything but offering nothing.

They need an intense leadership debate but how can they do that now that all the focus is on the we thing? Nobody even cares since they drug this on so long.

Comment

Money did transfer to WE ...they haven't paid it back and probably won't...they got paid to put a presentation together with some pictures ...the rest was blacked out...

Poilevre didn't mention the millions that have to be recovered from WE....

FN crooks.

Comment

I think I m like most people I don’t know what the candidates stand for or what they want to do. They’ve done a poor job of displaying what the party position is on many issues but how can they without a leader that obviously would put their own agenda on things. Right now they are a headless chicken flopping in the grass criticizing everything but offering nothing.

They need an intense leadership debate but how can they do that now that all the focus is on the we thing? Nobody even cares since they drug this on so long.
                  Yes that is a major issue for sure
                  And the other political parties are worse
                  Canada in a very bad position right now politically

Comment

Pierre Poilievre, holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Calgary. Isn't that the degree so many of you Righties on Agriville classify as being a waste of paper, which contributes nothing towards wealth creation within Canada. I guess that can be over by you Righties since Pierre belongs to the political party of "your" choice.

Pierre's self-description of himself while at the U of Calgary was "a political junkie with a passion for public debating and a special interest in international relations".

Pierre is just another career politician with no business or work experience, yapping away as the opposition Finance Critic who is offering Canadians nothing different than our current PM.

Seems as Canadians this is the new trend of all political party leaders we are stuck with.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                      Pierre Poilievre, holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Calgary. Isn't that the degree so many of you Righties on Agriville classify as being a waste of paper, which contributes nothing towards wealth creation within Canada. I guess that can be over by you Righties since Pierre belongs to the political party of "your" choice.

Pierre's self-description of himself while at the U of Calgary was "a political junkie with a passion for public debating and a special interest in international relations".

Pierre is just another career politician with no business or work experience, yapping away as the opposition Finance Critic who is offering Canadians nothing different than our current PM.

Seems as Canadians this is the new trend of all political party leaders we are stuck with.
                      At least PP is calling out the absolute b/s going on with the Liberal party now
                      The Media has been in Trudeau’s pocket for way to long
                      It’s time things got shaken up dramatically in Ottawa, I don’t care who does it but it must change and Pierre is at least forcing the issues like him or not

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                        Money did transfer to WE ...they haven't paid it back and probably won't...they got paid to put a presentation together with some pictures ...the rest was blacked out...

Poilevre didn't mention the millions that have to be recovered from WE....

FN crooks.
                        Liberals are the party of “takers”. Always looking for a gift courtesy of the taxpayer.

Comment

Did you apply for your CEBA interest free "loan" gift? LOL

Comment

I was denied because I run out of a personal account ...always have ...no one questions where the money comes from for my crop insurance premium or my agristability fee....

But others with numerous numbered companies receive money...hard to compete ...

If you have a 40000 dollar fuel bill and get CEBA.... a company is now only paying 30000 for that fuel while a personal farmer is paying the full shot....

I get why its done but government policy is going to run people out of business...

I know of a older couple that formed a company for retirement ...havent written a cheque for farm expenses other than custom work for 20 years....100 bucks an acre for them through CEBA....

Then I know a guy that is running 5000 acres on personal account gets nothing...

And a guy with 5000 acres with 2 numbered companies getting 80000 ...16 bucks an acre...
                            Last edited by bucket; Aug 21, 2020, 07:23.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...