• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

She's a beauty!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's a beauty!

Bad part lots of parts on it stamped made in China!

Comment

Did you buy this unit?

Comment

Nope just had a look.

Comment

Keep us in the loop with pictures. I bet it does a good job thrashing small grains.

Just not sure I want to trade the whole farm for one piece of equipment.

Comment

I remember what thats like. Good luck Robert! I'd buy a case if I was doing it now. I had jd for a long time but I've run cases for a bit and I've liked them more. But in the end their all nice.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
              Keep us in the loop with pictures. I bet it does a good job thrashing small grains.

Just not sure I want to trade the whole farm for one piece of equipment.
              Cost: 2 Ghetto farms and the first born.

Look at that clean grain "leg"!

Comment

Typical JD. Steal an idea and claim it as the newest and greatest thing then charge u an outrageous price for Chinese quality

Comment

New Holland green....manual adjustment on clean grain and return chain.....for close to a million you would think they could add a little automation to the machine...

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
                    Typical JD. Steal an idea and claim it as the newest and greatest thing then charge u an outrageous price for Chinese quality
                    They're nothing but "brand marketers"

Oh, must just be sour g****s....

Comment

Deep thoughts from the “ghetto”?

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
                        Deep thoughts from the “ghetto”?
                        No chance of drowning in my "think tank".....its very shallow and sometimes completely dry....like the Ghetto.

ps....the sour g****s comment was directed at myself. AGCO SCHTOOPIT!
                        Last edited by farmaholic; Aug 15, 2020, 19:39.

Comment

Looks like harvest has become war. Assault style combine. Its going to scare some soccer moms.

Comment

Why has all the Massey/Fendt/Gleaner/Agco/Allis-Chalmers hype disappeared?
                            I was waiting to hear feedback on their new super combine but don’t hear any reviews.

This X9 using TR75 technology and selling out for a $million seems like great marketing. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                              Why has all the Massey/Fendt/Gleaner/Agco/Allis-Chalmers hype disappeared?
                              I was waiting to hear feedback on their new super combine but don’t hear any reviews.

This X9 using TR75 technology and selling out for a $million seems like great marketing. 😂
                              Ask SASKFARMER about the Fendt. He thinks its a pretty hot combine.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...