• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AB Farmer Beaten by RCMP

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Guy who makes an honest mistake gets dragged out of his vehicle and slammed on the ground forceably arrested and dragged away by cops.

Guy who hacked a doctor to death is allowed to surrender in a parking lot after attacking the police now in an Edmonton court room claiming amnesia and some mystery illness.
    That guy should have been shot on sight . DONE !

Comment

Not sure what you mean by that.
      But I don't blame the police entirely when I think of how their job has changed.
      The street drugs over the last 20 years have gotten fairly evil.

Comment

My wife was stopped on the highway a couple of months ago by a RCMP officer for having a license plate that had all the letters and numbers pealing off, (production defect and a procrastinating husband who didn't change it).

The officer was very polite when telling her why he pulled her over, introduced himself as the new office in our area, was under the age of 30, was of East Indian decent, and told her to get new license plate from MPI.

Bottom line no ticket and my wife chewed my ass off when I came into the house that night.

Way to much drama on Agriville as usual, and large brush strokes regarding the RCMP.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
          My wife was stopped on the highway a couple of months ago by a RCMP officer for having a license plate that had all the letters and numbers pealing off, (production defect and a procrastinating husband who didn't change it).

The officer was very polite when telling her why he pulled her over, introduced himself as the new office in our area, was under the age of 30, was of East Indian decent, and told her to get new license plate from MPI.

Bottom line no ticket and my wife chewed my ass off when I came into the house that night.

Way to much drama on Agriville as usual, and large brush strokes regarding the RCMP.
          You mention he was of East Indian descent? Why? Does that matter somehow?

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            Not sure what you mean by that.
            But I don't blame the police entirely when I think of how their job has changed.
            The street drugs over the last 20 years have gotten fairly evil.
            Agree on the street drugs , it’s out of control.
            Even George Floyd was 3-4 times over OD levels in fentanyl no ?
            Is one of the signs of fentanyl OD breathing issues ?
            No excuse for that cop but the whole story not being told in many cases including that kid on the tractor but end of the day resisting arrest never ends up good and is ten time worse if one is impaired and acting like an ass ... kinda like the person from Northern Alberta who was totally impaired , threatened to fight cops then whine then they roughed him up a bit .
            I agree with many others , obey the laws, don’t resist and these dramatic events would not happen.
            But if your stupid and impaired , bad things will happen .

Comment

Don’t get me wrong, I too have bumped into and had friends who were and are cops and reasonable ones who would never think of telling untruths or laying bogus charges. I lived in a rural community for 18 years and I can tell you, local cops were good to us, with teen-age stuff and soft crime. But just like there are all types of ordinary citizens, all cops are not trained to be good guys or the kind of friend that you would invite to your barbeque and beer party. It’s a crap shoot who is going to pull you over or charge you. Oh well, lawyers make good money and good judges toss the crap. Body cams would sort out the grads.
              Last edited by sumdumguy; Aug 14, 2020, 11:46.

Comment

It's Rebel News so most likely complete bullshit

Comment

Rebel is so bad and a notable liability that the Conservative Party of Canada has banned it from their events! That's right. The CPC wants nothing to do with them because they are a bunch of extremist agitators. Anyone who thinks they are a source of news based on facts probably thinks Trump is smart too. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    Rebel is so bad and a notable liability that the Conservative Party of Canada has banned it from their events! That's right. The CPC wants nothing to do with them because they are a bunch of extremist agitators. Anyone who thinks they are a source of news based on facts probably thinks Trump is smart too. LOL
                    In the same ball park as CBC and CNN , just in right field not the left field

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      Isn’t it funny how Leslyn Lewis could not get an interview on CBC at all and the only media that would interview her was Rebel News! You would think they would be cheering her on but still to this day they never mention her. Spend all their time talking about the one in the United States that will run with Sleepy Joe!

Comment

Canadian Media is a joke. Trump should take a page out of the Trudeau Pay Off Manual.

Comment

How can anyone with even half a brain not see what this corrupt sick bunch of criminal bastards that call themselves MSM are doing
                          Its fu’cken sick
                          Anyone who supports this horseshit has rocks in their heads
                          And remember , someday your grandkids will ask you why you stole their future
                          Its fu’cken sad

Comment

I do believe this story was on CTV in Calgary, but if that kid was black this story would be played on a never ending loop.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                              I do believe this story was on CTV in Calgary, but if that kid was black this story would be played on a never ending loop.
                              What does race have to do with..
                              Evading a checkstop?
                              Refusing a breathalyzer?
                              Refusing to leave your vehicle?

Anyone who donated to the gofundme got scammed.

Comment

Come on 4 you can’t be that stupid or do you just totally ignore the media biased bull, get your head out of the frigan sand!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...