• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not in bin yet ....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a tornado watch down there somewhere but didn’t hear the “ghetto” specified.

Comment

Missed alot of the heavier showers this afternoon but we're getting a shot right now. Less than half a tenth up to 6:30.

Happy our peas are in the bin

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
        At $235/mt 28-0-0 for equivalent pricing per pound of actual N would be $386/mt 46-0-0 delivered. Whats a good price on 46-0-0 delivered these days?
        Friend of mine booked urea for 386 a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          Missed alot of the heavier showers this afternoon but we're getting a shot right now. Less than half a tenth up to 6:30.

Happy our peas are in the bin
          Zero at main farm, 2/10 to 1 1/4 inch at rest. At least lentils didn’t get pummelled.

Comment

.27 at Ghetto Central, probably still help flax and "slow as molasses in January" Nexera(still dark green without any color change). Probably help wheat too. Odd wheat crop..... it was suffering before first saving rain came....tillers probably were going to abort but then decided there was enough moisture to make a go for it. Now we have main stems fairly advanced and tillers trying to play catch up. Almost like two stages on each plant throughout the feild.

Comment

So, what is the problem, exactly? I mean, there are so many possibilities to buy a bin, and it's not expensive at all. Think about our environment just a little bit, do you think it's okay to keep garbage like that? Afterall, you can simply go and rent a bin. Here https://www.186needabin.com Bin Rental you have a place to do it. Just go, see the pricelist and choose what you need. I am more than sure that you will find the right solution! It’s not expensive and the variety of them is really big!
              Last edited by JoeVance; Jul 11, 2021, 05:38.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeVance View Post
                So, what is the problem, exactly? I mean, there are so many possibilities to buy a bin, and it's not expensive at all. Think about our environment just a little bit, do you think it's okay to keep garbage like that? Afterall, you can simply go and rent a bin. Here https://www.186needabin.com Bin Rental you have a place to do it. Just go, see the pricelist and choose what you need. I am more than sure that you will find the right solution! It’s not expensive and the variety of them is really big!
                I wish someone else could send me his opinion

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...