• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50/50

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
    Do you have any idea how many Canadian's retirement plan is based on winning the lottery ! ???
    Likely close to 50% as stats say half of Canadians can't miss 1 paycheck.
    Those of us who have saved, will be financially r@ped over the coming years. Makes me wonder why I even bothered to be financially prudent and responsible. In the coming years, it'll be me, that will be considered stupid, for not enjoying my money when I earned it, and while I had it!
    What gets me is that these very same people getting Covid cash and going right out and buying RV’s , new trucks cars and all kinds of high depreciation stuff . Yet will be hard pressed to make payments once the “free” money stops ..... its almost guaranteed to happen ..

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
      U got that right bucket. Farmers wonder why paint is so much money. Who in their right mind takes out a mortgage on steel for 7-10 years and expects there to be something left for them in the end. Plain stupidity. Land I can understand but new steel, u just end up broke and busted.
      We took 10 on all our iron.
      Just made payments smaller incase the wheels fell off the crop.
      But usually paid in 4..

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
        Boom. Who’s in the right province for this!

Got my tickets tonight. Figure it’s better odds than the lottery 😆
        Probably someone from Quebec got an Albertan friend to buy him tickets and will win.....

Just another transfer payment to La Belle province.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...