• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaccine is Here

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
    I like the 🍎 flavor Ivermectin stocked up months ago. $11 for 500kg of dose at Cowtown.
    Everyone should watch the video Macdon posted:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F6A6RFDprIs&feature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
      Except you burnt. You don't need the flu vax.
      Your heart-felt consideration is noted, thank you.

Oh wait - is this tweety or is it a wd9 knock-off troll? It makes a difference...

Comment

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/up-new-protocol-ivermectin-to-replace-hcq-in-treatment-of-covid-patients-6545236/

Comment

Interesting.
          Russia announces flu vaccine this week discredited by all expertS, politicians , immunologists etc etc
          China announces Similar oh could be a break through, shows promise hope blah blah

Can’t work it out. Russia bad China good who knows......pardon the pun by those sharp ones amongst us

Comment

Just reading about studies using Ivermectin to treat cancer. Sounds really promising, possibly even prophylactic.
            Ironic, I am somewhat paranoid about the long term effects all of the chemicals I am exposed to while farming, and especially in my former career. And this is one that always concerned me, perhaps my worry was misplaced.

Anyone know what dose of pour on to use for humans, same per kg as a cow? Asking for a friend of course...

Comment

GMO's bad, vaccines good, and you can't get enough vaccine. Ironic? Stockholm syndrome?

Comment

[QUOTE=AlbertaFarmer5;461644]Just reading about studies using Ivermectin to treat cancer. Sounds really promising, possibly even prophylactic.

prophylactic Some say two meanings to the word both mean protection......

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...