• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China still isn't buying Canola maybe it is about politics? You Think!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I consider myself a regular farmer and have found the mindset of organizations that say they represent me ....diametrically opposite of what might be good for a farmer like myself.

As an example the CEBA ...A 450 acre retired farmer with a numbered company can apply and get 40000 while a 4000 acre sole proprietor would only get 40000 as well...on a per acre basis there is quite a difference.
    Last edited by bucket; Aug 5, 2020, 14:49.

Comment

Sf3 yes it was a mistake to arrest
      Meng , we were played , just as Harper
      Would have done. Without question.
      And 700$ a bag canola is our own
      Fault. Mostly with conservative help.
      We gave up public canola breeding.
      With your blessing.
      And again the conservatives you
      Support have now have created the same scenario
      For every other seed ..
      If you voted conservative,
      700$ canola seed is what you wanted.
      Pretty soon you will have
      A 30$ yearly lease , just for the right to
      Use any seed.
      And as much as you try, you are
      Way more to blame than Trudeau.

Comment

Great pep talk sawlie great 👍.

You got it all figured out.

Canola is screwed because skippy is the most weakest pathetic excuse of a federal leader Canada has ever had.

Nice socks

Little potato was weak and the world began to shit on canada.

Today trump hits aluminum and where is skippy.

MIA

Gay pride parade

Stoned

Gay bar

Divorce court

Or surfing

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          The experts at the Canola council came out this week and now say china still isnt back in the canola game with Canada and only about 1/3 of what they use to buy is going there.

They say its more about politics than disease etc. Whatever flavor of BS they are hurting Western Canadian farmers.

Canola is still moving to china but now a middle country buys from Canada at a discount then the boat is loaded and papers say specific country the boat leaves and heads straight to china. Documents changed and all is good. Middle man country makes a cool $2. a bushel all is good.

Those who say we need to get our money from the market I agree but this is a total shit show caused by our own federal gov and they do nothing for farmers in Canada but as of today Trudeau just pissed away another 182 million on ****ing masks to a company in Quebec with zero factory thanks to SNLavalin and that is all ok.
          Thats why everyone needs to clawback the *** money they take from us for palm springs meetings
          Come on Canadian farm groups your being played.
          Thats why everyone needs to clawback the *** money they steal from us for palm springs meetings

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...