• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epstein Saga

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GDR View Post
    Perhaps at times people hear something without listening to what was actually meant. Hence the world we live in where everyone is offended by anything "the other side" says or does.

I think often peoples insecurities cause them to perceive a threat that is often not there.
    Oh absolutely. People hear ridiculous things probably more often than they say ridiculous things.

Everything is open to interpretation and lots of people interpret things strangely.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
      Oh absolutely. People hear ridiculous things probably more often than they say ridiculous things.

Everything is open to interpretation and lots of people interpret things strangely.
      Something like - "Woman without her man is nothing."

Please stay comma now.

Comment

You can look right to the corrupt MSM for a good dose of misogyny.

Here is how they water down the particulars on this case

children = underage women
        Slept with = ****d
        invited = groomed
        etc

Yesterday https://twitter.com/search?q=%23BillClintonIsAPedo&src=typeahead_click &f=live #BillClintonIsAPedo was trending on twitter with hundreds of thousands of tweets and those hacks jumped in and suppressed it.

Blaithin, 800,000 children went missing last yr I assume 50% were little girls. Your outrage is misplaced.
        Last edited by jazz; Aug 3, 2020, 08:05.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
          Something like - "Woman without her man is nothing."

Please stay comma now.
          #1---Woman, without her man is nothing
          #2---Woman without her man, is nothing

I say #2 ????????¿

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            #1---woman, without her man is nothing
            #2---woman without her man, is nothing

i say #2 ????????¿
            incoming!!

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
              incoming!!
              Waiting to feel the wrath of Parsley.....

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                Waiting to feel the wrath of Parsley.....
                We need some parsley to come aboard and straighten a few ship mates out .

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                  [ATTACH]6463[/ATTACH]

You call this POS pretty? Aw come on jazz, the grubbiest, ugliest, pedo scum, dumb AZZ SH*T, that can be spawned by a WH*RE.

[ATTACH]6464[/ATTACH]
                  Justine is also the perfect poster child for birth control!

Comment

Originally posted by AC man View Post
                    Justine is also the perfect poster child for birth control!
                    And the anti drug campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                      It’s not meant as insulting. Who isn’t prejudice about something or someone. I’ve yet to meet a paragon with no prejudices.

As for misogynists, I can think of one man only that, while not on purpose, was about as close to doing it on purpose as you could be. Not sure how he couldn’t hear how ridiculous he was. Every other person, woman or man, that I’ve had personal comments from, were not meant in a way to be derogatory, even though many times they are. It’s just an ingrained thing in the culture. Single moms, or any mom, can be a risk to hire, women cause issues with male staff, women try and manipulate people all the time. Probably as people on here are reading those they’re thinking “well yeah” yet if you turn around and apply them to the women in your life, to your wives, do any of them ring true?

Misogyny in western Canada is mostly broad generalizations of women not being good for some things and being expected to be certain ways. It doesn’t mean the people I’ve met that toss those comments around are bad people. Some are wonderful people and I call them friends. But they could do with taking a step back and evaluating how things they say can be affecting people. And who can’t really? Nobody is perfect, we all have things we try, or should try, to improve upon in ourselves.

One curiosity of mine though. Taiga says I disappoint him. Has anyone here ever told a grown man or someone not his relative that they had disappointed you? Told, not thought. Would you ever consider telling a fairly random man whom had a different opinion than you, that he was disappointing. No need to actually answer here because I can just picture Jazz responding with a cursory No, of course not, and not really thinking about it. Just sit back when there’s a quiet moment in a tractor or something and think which people in life you would be comfortable telling were disappointments.
                      Blaithin;

The people who are truly prejudiced... are those who attack people with a faith relationship with their Creator... and deny the existence of God... and eternity.

Human Consciousness, Conscience, the ability to forgive and be forgiven; are all eternal attributes that exist outside of the realm of time; in the Spiritual Realm... which too many here are prejudiced against.

Epstien, Trump, PM's PET/JT, all have Spirits... as does every mortal who ever lived.

What happens when we arrive... in eternity... on the other side of time and space... is truly what life needs to be about:... not material possessions... not 'earthly pleasures'... selfish desires to 'enhance our "mortal image"...

And the seemingly taboo 'Topic' here on Agriville... hated the most by the most prejudiced 'Agrivillers"

What the status is of each one of our eternal Spirits... and our standing in eternity outside of 'Time and Space' in the context of being mortal... family heritage... and being ultimately accountable to the life force who created each person's Spirit.

Where is Epstein "now"???

Isn't this actually what makes this such a memorizing topic???...

Do you know where each one of your 'Loved ones' are going to be... in Eternity?

Do I know myself where I will be in Eternity?

BTW... if 'Eternity' does not exist... then these 'issues of morality'; do not matter... nor does what Epstein 'did' to others... have any true consequences...

AND;

We are all just 'dust blowing in the wind'???

Then IMHO;

We have let the 'Prince of Darkness' Deceive our Spirit!!!

Have a: wonderful, fruitful. and safe Fall of 2020... AND dare I say Eternity!!!
                      Last edited by TOM4CWB; Aug 3, 2020, 10:31.

Comment

Anyone that supports this activity needs to be drug behind a horse
                        These fk-n perverts dont stop at ungerage “girls”
                        It gets harder and harder for these sick fu-ks to get there jollies and the underage children get younger and younger
                        The sick son of a bi-tch was on orgy island 34 times , why in f-ck is he still walking among normal people?
                        Why is the msn making excuses for him ?
                        How could anyone in their right mind support the likes of him?
                        Why did twitter shut it down ?

the problem with religion is that it is rampant with the same sick f-cks
                        And they are supported by the churches in many cases
                        I was brought up catholic and was always amazed that many of the most religious pricks sittin at the front were usually the most crooked chrysters around
                        The ideology behind it is great tho, treat people with respect , help your nieghbor , etc
                        The churches need a giant flush as well to get rid of the shit they have accumulated
                        Last edited by Guest; Aug 3, 2020, 11:03.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          It gets harder and harder for these sick fu-ks to get there jollies and the underage children get younger and younger
                          The sick son of a bi-tch was on orgy island 34 times , why in f-ck is he still walking among normal people?

I was brought up catholic and was always amazed that many of the most religious pricks sittin at the front were usually the most crooked chrysters around
                          The ideology behind it is great tho, treat people with respect , help your nieghbor , etc
                          The churches need a giant flush as well to get rid of the shit they have accumulated
                          These same sick people pointy fingers at everyone else , tell them to do as I say but not as I do , then liable everyone else who does not bow to them .... it’s sickening.
                          Look at all the “labels” thrown around by msm , celebrities, and a few here .... it’s truly disturbing

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post

Caseih;

It was 'Religious Leaders' who crucified Jesus of Nazareth... and hated justice.
                            Jesus called them out: "'You Brood of vipers',how can you, being evil, speak what is good? For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart."
                            "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. In the same way, you also appear righteous, but on the inside you are filled with hypocrisy and lawlessness."

Eternity is an interesting topic... and since we could be civil today... Bless You!

Comment

Apparent suppression by twitter for the Clintons, nasty cover-up for an alleged pedo by big tec not good

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/08/clintons_hunker_down_after_epstein_revelations_med ia_silent_billclintonisapedo_trends_on_twitter.htm l#.Xyi-zzEpCu4.twitter https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/08/clintons_hunker_down_after_epstein_revelations_med ia_silent_billclintonisapedo_trends_on_twitter.htm l#.Xyi-zzEpCu4.twitter

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                                When people use such a loser of a human being as their saviour Conservative representative mostly all full knowing that he is a loser but just because he hangs the banner of being a conservative of which he most definately is not one they still blindly support him inspite of knowing he’s garbage, then I think I m entitled to my opinion just as the Hippocrates and selectfully blind do.
                                He is just tougher than you and a bigger wheel. 😂 He stands up to China, stands up for his own country. His personality does seem rough around the edges, he doesn’t mince his words, takes aim and shoots. There’s something about his style that shakes up the BS ers. That being said, it isn’t right to make up stuff about him, even if you think its opinion.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...